• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

I would like to rejoin as the Communist Mexican Free State if that's ok.

They are the yellow nation in Africa correct?

Yeah that's them.

Remember, update is next Tuesday.

Ooh, fun Justo. We need to talk in that case.

and orders will be incoming not too long from now as well.

I'll join as Siam, they're the Thailand area, right? Can someone fill me in on their current diplomatic status?

I'll join as Siam, they're the Thailand area, right? Can someone fill me in on their current diplomatic status?

No, Siam is the country on the peninsula east of the Thailand area. It's colored blue on the map and is across a large body of water. It's past a few insignificant islands.

No, Siam is the country on the peninsula east of the Thailand area. It's colored blue on the map and is across a large body of water. It's past a few insignificant islands.
Hahahaha. That's mean.

all of the above?

do you have AIM?

OOC: Sounds interesting. I don't have AIM but I do have MSN otherwise we can talk over pm.

Orders Sent.

this would be the 36ish hour warning for orders.

Detailed orders have been sent via telegram to the United States.

This is a 12ish hour warning for update. And yes, you may join as Switzerland.

Global News Report

UNITED NATIONS DISBANDED. Singapore, United Nations. With a lack of activity and the failure of the United Nations to secure peace in Europe, most nations have recognized the international organization as defunct. The Chairman has declared Singapore his personal resort island and has invited a multitude of people from across the world to share in a week-long orgy.

American News Report

European News Report

Global News Ticker

LEMURS AND US GO TO WAR OVER WEST AFRICAN CLAIMS.

ZOMBIE USSR LAUNCHES INVASION OF SCANDINAVIA.

ASIAN ALLIANCE CITIES ALL SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST.

INFERNALS RAIN FROM THE SKYS, DESTROYING HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT TURKMEN.

DAR-AL-ISLAM CONVERTS TO JUDAISM.

SWITZERLAND LOSES EUROPE, "WE'RE NOT QUITE SURE WHERE WE PUT IT, MAYBE WE WORE THE WRONG JACKET?"

Attachments

• 4-1-08.PNG
    4-1-08.PNG
    215.9 KB · Views: 131
Best Update EVER! Woohoo! America wins!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

ROFL.

Germania is the new Atlantis. Come see our magnificent treasures in scenic Berlin Sea!

Damnit, qoou! First day on the job and you lose all of Europe. God damn Swiss.

EQ, some of that wasn't a joke. :lol:

Orders incoming.

Damnit, qoou! First day on the job and you lose all of Europe. God damn Swiss.

Don't insult the Swiss: our technology is so advanced that even the mod doesn't know about it. We cloaked all of Europe so the rest of the world wouldn't notice when we quickly conquered it on February 29th. Bow down to the mightiest of nations or prepare to be exterminated.

@EQ: Thanks a lot: that made my day!

Zombie Mermaid Mussolini shall rise from the sea with an army of unstoppable zombie mermen.

Top Bottom