• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

TO: Jews and Christians who cause problems

If you continue to cause problems we will only have to kill more of you. You brought this on yourself. You have two choice, stop bickering and rioting or move away.

I always forget to say this, but nice update EQ.:goodjob:

OOC: You will pay for the destruction of my hopes for a European Muslim State

IC: We will find those responsible for the detonation of the genocidal bomb in Mussulmenistan.

To: Dar-al-Islam

We were not rioting or causing troubles, merely peacefully protesting the occupation of our most holy lands by Muslim oppressors. You were the ones who used violence and caused problems by shooting our people.

Also, Germany you are in trouble for nuking those Muslims. We might have to nuke you.

It was the French. We've got them under wraps.

To: Serbia, our neighbor
CC: Germany, leader of Europe ; USA, leader of the West

We ask that Serbia return the Greek lands as marked prior to WWIII. Since Bulgaria no longer functions as a state the previous deal of [4 IC] worth of reparations shall henceforth be null and void.

Serbia will be more than happy to turn over rightfully Greek territory and hopes for further friendship in the future.

great update EQ. was mr. zimmerman just not mentioned, or did that event not take place?

Germany would like to congratulate Serbia and Greece for coming to a peaceful conclusion to this issue. Obviously, a symbol of peace, and a model for the rest of the NEC to follow.

OOC: Guys, between Andalusia, Argentina, and Siam, who is stronger/more powerful overall?

you should play siam

I'd say Argentina. Fun stuff going down with the US and Brazil.

I would recommend argentina too, great country to play as. lots of intrigue. and i need to have a 'discussion' with them about the treaty that was signed...

Assuming that Argentina joins the UFS, which I assume will happen if they remain an NPC, there will no longer be an Argentina to play as.

EDIT: EQ, I think that you forgot about Uruguay.

OOC: Guys, between Andalusia, Argentina, and Siam, who is stronger/more powerful overall?

Andalusia gets to be part of Europe! Wouldn't it be great, hanging out side by side with the Nazi German Empire?

No, but you're in Europe. Same difference.

Top Bottom