TNESII: Et In Arcadia Ego

Take your time, dude.

Anyway, "I have many pants, Mimi, now open the door"? Hilarious. Seriously, that made my day.

Okay, stats are mostly done, and are being posted over the next few hours. If you believe I forgot something, please mention it so your concerns can be ignored addressed.

Orders are due Wed[nes]day, but since you've given me leeway due to my sickness, I'll give you some leeway as well.

Africa and Asia are yet to go up.

If a + or - occurs in your stats, it means that a specific stat is trending upwards or downwards, or is slightly above or below that level. More investment will probably cause it to go to the next level.

To: Denmark, Flanders, and Portugal

Hyderabad wishes to announce that it is terminating any and all trade with your coastal stains on Indian territory because of how it was unfairly obtained by coercion and lies. We will renegotiate it as you request when you are ready to deal fairly with us.

To: The Sultanate of Hyperabad

While your negotiation tactics are certainly unorthodox, they are also extremely effective. The Grand Duke and the Reichstag hopes that the Nizam will follow his word. We shall politely await the final end of our transaction.

OOC: *cough* Espoir

To: Denmark, Flanders, and Portugal

Hyderabad wishes to announce that it is terminating any and all trade with your coastal stains on Indian territory because of how it was unfairly obtained by coercion and lies. We will renegotiate it as you request when you are ready to deal fairly with us.

The Ministerie SV offers the Sultan a chance to rescind this declaration.

Excellent stories all! Stats should be done, if there's something I forgot to add let me know.

Those of you who have sent me orders of battle, I am keeping them stored in the event of a war. Those of you who have NOT sent me orders of battle, consider doing so.

Please get orders in by Wednesday. I'd like to keep the pace brisk. If there's any more public diplomacy you want listed on the front page, please tell me, as it's tough to keep track of everything.

Please get orders in by Wednesday. I'd like to keep the pace brisk. If there's any more public diplomacy you want listed on the front page, please tell me, as it's tough to keep track of everything.
How about the Arcado-Flemish-Portuguese-Imperial anti-French defensive pact?

Wasn't sure if you wanted that public. Okay.
It was preexisting, in the preview thread? Asked a public question, got a public answer?

I was going based off of your orders to support the pro-Arcadian candidate in the election, and you hadn't told me that you wanted to do anything different.

I didn't know that meant choosing a side in a civil war. I thought Albion was evenly religiously divided, guess I didn't read the preview thread closely enough :(

To: The Kingdom of Arcadia

The Australian Confederation wishes to remind you of your commitment spoken to us in good faith and under the auspices of God to not interfere within the New Albion Republic.

As you may know Bullworth is a bully and nothing more, he compromised both the political system and the integrity of his self and has raised an army to oppress the natural born people of New Albion. And it is of the opinion of this administration that such a person is dangerous for the stability of the region and as needs must, his private army will be disbanded with the assistance of the Australian Confederation and normal political discourse shall be restored.
To: The Australians

Our words of restraint apparently fell upon deaf ears, as the political organs of New Albion have been compromised beyond repair by machinations foreign to her British roots and wrest forcefully from her own will. Your warnings are tainted with the treachery of hypocrisy, as Australian efforts to usurp the will of New Albion that go far beyond a "guarantee of independence" have been laid bare. With this in mind, we have but no choice but to step forward to preserve the will of New Albion ourselves to protect it from those rebels who have been encouraged by outside hands.

If you so truly claim to honor the political stations of the Republic, as has been established lawfully by her new government, you will aid us in dispersing the foul rebels that have now risen like a plague of flies to the meat, swindlers and scoundrels all. The "Federationists," of what we am sure there are few more ironic terms, seek to undermine the very central authority of the legitimate government of New Albion. When their treacherous leaders plead for unity amongst their own, they unwittingly reveal their supporters for who they are: rabble of the foul ports infested in lawlessness, villainous Oriental infidels who do unspeakable to Christian whenever the opportunity is presented, and corrupt governors of counties who seek only to expand their own estates.

With this doubt and confusion that so often clouds the western lands in disarray thus dispelled, is it still beyond comprehension of those who were led astray from Albion itself why Arcadia proudly pledges its support, and that of her mighty arsenal, to that of First Director Anderson Bullworth? For we see for ourselves that the only law that has hope in New Albion is that commanded from the tranquil beacons of Fort Albans and MacKenzie*, and it is only behind that government established by the law and its lawful amendments that stability and peace may be restored to New Albion and where the traitors and thieves under false pretense may finally be quelled.

*Near OTL Eugene, Oregon.

Top Bottom