UK CFC Meet '09 [fo' real this time]

Ram said he'd show so I'll send him the details. It might be worthwhile that one of you pm me your email so someone can coordinate with him.

My problem is my assistant left recently so I'm extremely shorthanded. I will seriously make the effort next year and doing it in the summer would be even better so I can take more time off.

I'll be heading there from Bath now rather than Birmingham. Estimate i'll arrive between 11 and 11:30 at Starbucks, so anyone new coming along go look at the pic Whomp posted from before to see what I look like.

Please note the Starbucks has a Downstairs area, so we will most likely be down there if not upstairs!

@english Edward - Yeah as you can see on that map basically just turn out of Tottenham Court Tube Station and walk down Oxford street. Should then be on your left.

Count Mise in as well. He's away at the moemnt but he said he's deffo coming to the meet.

Who else is in?:)

I will be in London that weekend - not sure if I can be out that early - it depends on what I get up to on Friday night. Can someone pm me a mobile number so I can find ye a bit later if necessary?

I'm staying on Bayswater road so I have no excuse.

Edit: If ye can't understand my very thick accent just nod and agree

I'll try to be there - you guys just look for the guy with the lemonade ;)

I can't help wondering what will happen if I go up to someone drinking lemonade by himself, say "Are you Flying Pig?" and it's not you.

I shall endeavour to be there, given that I am unemployed and living in Oxford.

Top Bottom