Unit requests thread

Pretty please, can someone make me a fellowship of the ring unit (with all the characters)? please?

kataphractoi (basically byzantine heavy calvary) if it hasnt been done already

alright ill check

thanks headsurf for the link!

Anyone willing to go against the might of political correctness and make child soldiers? Realistic and shouldnt be so hard to do. :yup:

Could somebody make a Keshik that has a Caucasian rider, and make the horse black? I still want the spear unchanged though.

Dear All,

i m surpised regarding you all seemed experienced players,and demanding many hundreads types of aircrafts,but NO ONE here seem to be wise enough to see that we have a huge gap in the naval units.we dont have ships to fill the gap between the ironclad till the modern destroyer and the iowa class battleships.
the modern warfare mod solves in a part the problem.
But,where is A DREADNOUGHT?A WW1 ARMORED CRUISER?A WW1 WW2 DESTROYER,LIGHT CRUISER?:confused:

can someone create these units?

Well I'm finishing up ChazMod 2.0 (for Warlords) but need a few units - if anyone knows if any of these units exist, the help would be appreciated:

- Torpedo Bomber (Avenger, Kate, Jill come to mind)
- ASW Aircraft (P-3 Orion ?)
- Surveillance Aircraft (U-2 or SR-71 Blackbird)
- Anti-Tank Gun (German PaK-38 or Soviet 76mm perhaps?)
- SAM (ground based SAM missile on launcher such as SA-2 etc)

I need a slew of additional buttons too, but I've been getting into that lately, they are quite easy and fun to make using just Gimp and DDS Converter. Gimp is one heck of a nice program, once you survive the learning curve.

Top Bottom