v27 and above - Single Player Bug/Crashes report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season names only work for three-month (or six-month) turns (imho). Please consider just using the month names instead.

Consider this. Assuming you're using a northern hemisphere calendar year (ie. not a December to November year), winter is the first two and last month of the year. So winter is both before and after every other season in every year. If you had ten- or eleven-month turns, you could have two that were winter of the same year - Winter 2013 (Feb) followed by Winter 2013 (Dec).

I've looked at that code and I'm not certain how the game assigns which method is used. AIAndy rewrote that section a year or so ago so if he can fix that soon then that would be nice.

There are some inconsistencies in the planes ability to intercept other planes.

Early Fighter, Propeller Fighter and Early Jet Fighter each have the chance increased by 10% (35% to 55%), this is fine.
Then we have Jet Interceptor, Jet Naval Fighter and F14 Tomcat each at 100% Intercept and the Jet Fighter (F111 model) can't intercept at all.
After that column (looking at the Unit upgrades tree) we have Modern Interceptor with 47% Intercept, Modern Naval Fighter with 100% and Modern Jet Fighter with 40%.
Stealth Interceptor 100%, Stealth Fighter 55%
Hypersonic/Orbital Fighter 60%.

When I get promotions from combat, it isn't applying those promotions to the unit.

Soon as I read this I went in and checked if a recent change I made there had been done wrong and ... yes it had. A fix is being pushed to the svn now.

Yeah , this is all it has??

According to what you showed us from the two screenies so far, it adds up perfectly. +4 :mad: from buildings. You have a Crime with +2, and another two crime buildings for +1 each. 2+1+1=4. Looks right.

1. Error with Via Appia: See pic 1)

2. Subdue animals, i thought the AI knew how to handle these now?? pic 2

3. After 768 turns there are NO workers and the land is still vacant??HUH:mad: (pic 3) also autosavedgame if needed.

SVN 4660, NO viewports.

Do Battlefield Promotions work with Stack Attack? It doesn't seem so, at least I don't get any messages.

It MAY not... I'll take a look.

I have a problem for the first time in C2C really awesome modpack. Till my latest version which is v22 everything worked fine. I downloaded v27 evrything works fine till the end of the first turn when I have a CTD. If it helps in the beggining it writes someting like music update failed. I have attached the save file which is still c2c. I havent renamed to caveman2cosmos and the logs file

View attachment CTD.zip

I have a problem for the first time in C2C really awesome modpack. Till my latest version which is v22 everything worked fine. I downloaded v27 evrything works fine till the end of the first turn when I have a CTD. If it helps in the beggining it writes someting like music update failed. I have attached the save file which is still c2c. I havent renamed to caveman2cosmos and the logs file

View attachment 341708

I'll test this against the current SVN version tomorrow but I suspect from the error message that you got that there's something wrong with the way it was installed. How did you go about it exactly?

I'll test this against the current SVN version tomorrow but I suspect from the error message that you got that there's something wrong with the way it was installed. How did you go about it exactly?

I have installed it through desura. Is there any other way?

Ok, minor glitch, the FORTIFY button "sometimes" WHEN you combine GG or Animals together (especially GG's) does NOT work what so ever.

SVN 4660, NO viewports. Playing as lotr.

Also (again) if i leave the city EMPTY the AI will NOT attack it, they jut move to a different tile, (for some reason, its not reading the attack/take over) or what ever it is called). pic 2

All logs if needed: (BBAI etc)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22890474/Logs.zip

I don't know if it's intended or an oversight, but the tsukiji fish market is in V27 3 to 4 times more expensive than other modern era wonders.

If you are offered a new leader trait (or to remove a negative one) and hit OK without selecting the game crashes (in the C++ a trait type of NO_TRAIT is passed). The Python needs to check for this case and not try to add/remove NO_TRAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom