veBear's LH Gallery

Currently I am working on these LHs:
- Einar Gerhardsen (just needs testing, actually. He is basically finished)
- Hayam Wuruk (for RFC:A)
- Sigurd I

I will see if I have time later

Well, I did not know and he is soon finished, so I will create him anyway.

As soon as I have finished a bit more on him, I will upload picture

Edit: I can go far enough to tell that he will be based on Logan from Col4

Logan from Col4
When Den was my friend. I saw his the first version Of Hayam Wuruk. He was Logan with a hat from Suryavarman and reskined :lol:.

Plese,I want to see LH screen.

well, here is so far. I do not think I shall edit that much on his head... I like the way he looks right now and that is it. Might add a bit cool ear thing on one of his ears, and then I will add some more jewelry, but first I want to finish his body, as it needs some minor work.

Picture Removed

well, here is so far. I do not think I shall edit that much on his head... I like the way he looks right now and that is it. Might add a bit cool ear thing on one of his ears, and then I will add some more jewelry, but first I want to finish his body, as it needs some minor work.

VeBear, it's now your job to show that to Capo and demand that the Majapahit Empire get added in a module.
That is -awesome-!

And more gold will come after I have finished the body ;)

Edit:
I will The Almighty :worship: <-(Sorry about that, just wanted to :lol:)

And what about my LH? How can I use it? Any Ideas? Yes, I like your's VeBear, but how can we realese two Hayams Wuruks?

Well, an idea could be there rulers of Sri Vijaya:
Dharmasetu
Samaratungga

I would advice you to take the Samaratungga and, when you are finished, tip Rhye's of Asia of the LH. I am sure they would love an Sri Vijayan LH who does not look that Khmer-ish ;)

Here is what I have done for now. I think I would like to add that thing hannibal has on his arms on his upper arms, cut away what is uneccesary on it, and retexture it to put it on his upper arms, and then the model is basically finished and needs only retexture.

Now only the texturing remains :thumbsup:
See attached picture

I do not want to edit his face now, as he is meant for a mod without any Logan in it (RFC:A)
It is Hayam Wuruk

Who is this person? Also, you might want to edit the face somehow.

Hayam Wuruk, Majaphit emperor. Majaphit being the empire that controlled Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, etc. from the 13th to the 16th century. The Majaphit'd probably make a good module civ later on for Diplomacy, since they do cover a large area that isn't really represented.

Well, I will be making an Indonesian civ, and it will use Hayam and Suharto as leaders, so I think maybe just including that would be a better idea.

Here is all their info:
Spoiler :
Indonesian Empire
Indonesia
Indonesian
UU = Trisula Silat (Pikeman) &#8211; 60 hammers
- +2 First strikes
- +2 First strike chances
- Starts with Drill I, Drill II
UB = Candi (Theatre) &#8211; 50 hammers
- +1 Happiness from State Religion (Instead of from Dye)
- +25% Culture
- +4 Culture (+3 from Original)
LH1 = Hayam Wuruk (Expansive, Creative)
LH2 = Suharto (Financial, Organized)
City List:
Jakarta
Majapahit
Trowulan
Palembang
Jambi
Borobudur
Chaiya
Surabaya
Prambanan
Makassar
Kota Gede
Malang
Surakarta
Malacca
Bojonegoro
Samarinda
Medan
Cirebon
Banda Aceh
Singapore
Bandar
Pajang
Yogyakarta
Demak
Bandung
Semarang
Bantam
Banjarmasin
Ternate

What do you say to it Capo, do you think that when I have created enough civs we could add a Diplomacy II - veBears Civs module pack? We already have the Minoans (although I think we should replace their current LH then with the first Solomon you made or someone else.

Well, I will be making an Indonesian civ, and it will use Hayam and Suharto as leaders, so I think maybe just including that would be a better idea.

Here is all their info:
Spoiler :
Indonesian Empire
Indonesia
Indonesian
UU = Trisula Silat (Pikeman) – 60 hammers
- +2 First strikes
- +2 First strike chances
- Starts with Drill I, Drill II
UB = Candi (Theatre) – 50 hammers
- +1 Happiness from State Religion (Instead of from Dye)
- +25% Culture
- +4 Culture (+3 from Original)
LH1 = Hayam Wuruk (Expansive, Creative)
LH2 = Suharto (Financial, Organized)
City List:
Jakarta
Majapahit
Trowulan
Palembang
Jambi
Borobudur
Chaiya
Surabaya
Prambanan
Makassar
Kota Gede
Malang
Surakarta
Malacca
Bojonegoro
Samarinda
Medan
Cirebon
Banda Aceh
Singapore
Bandar
Pajang
Yogyakarta
Demak
Bandung
Semarang
Bantam
Banjarmasin
Ternate

What do you say to it Capo, do you think that when I have created enough civs we could add a Diplomacy II - veBears Civs module pack? We already have the Minoans (although I think we should replace their current LH then with the first Solomon you made or someone else.

Very nice looking. The only thing I'd contest is Wuruk being creative. From all I've read on him, he was pretty blood thirsty. I'd figure something more like Imp/Exp or Agg/Exp (or in D2, I guess Sea/Exp.) -Very- nice pick on UB. I was trying to come up with one in my head and only came up with one for Javanese gates as a wall replacement

Top Bottom