[NFP] Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack (January 2021) - Patch Notes Discussion

I think city states were always razeable? THey weren't in civ 5, but in 6... I've been doing it for ages
The bug is that the A.I. almost always raze City-States.

Playing as Mongolia and I have Owls of Minerva. First time to go to policy slot there is no way to fill your 3rd economic slot therefore you don't get any policies until a new government. How did developers miss this or am I missing something?

Brew God

First time to go to policy slot there is no way to fill your 3rd economic slot therefore you don't get any policies until a new government.
First thing I thought of when I heard of his ability!!

Playing as Mongolia and I have Owls of Minerva. First time to go to policy slot there is no way to fill your 3rd economic slot therefore you don't get any policies until a new government. How did developers miss this or am I missing something?

Brew God

They said they had fixed it. Did they lie to us through song?

Brew God

They said they had fixed it. Did they lie to us through song?

Brew God

They fixed and issue that caused the policy screen to lock your turn because the game recognised that you had enough policies to fill a government.

Code of Laws provides 4 policies, and with Owls + Kublai you have 4 slots, 1 Military, 3 Economic.

This would therefore mean, had the "issue" not been fixed, that you would be locked out of being able to continue because you would be forced to "fill" your government with policies.

What they fixed, in reality is the logic that it now checks if you have enough policies to fill out your government in full. Meanining that you now have ot have 3 economic cards in your posession.

You should be able to fill your government with a second civic.

I think people assumed it means you could have incomplete "governments" but I don't think that was ever their intention.

I mean they could, just have added a third economic policy, but that would be the only way they could have done that.

Anyone finding the ai strangely passive during war? After an early skirmish on my city the AI retreated and despite me sending my scout to pillage all of their campuses, the crossbowman in range of my unit never attacked.

Ah yes. I think I claimed it was fixed. Turns out you don't have to SHIFT+ENTER to pass the turn... but you also can't fill those slots until you get a third economic policy. That is how I see it here - is that how you are seeing it? I'll send the comment up.

Make sure you include my Simpsons reference and my poking fun at brew god signing his name.

Maybe this following question will reveal my noobness - I wish that there was a way to distribute electrical power from cities with surplus to those who lack supply.

A picture of the new pop-up that they added, it scared the crap out of me when this happened. I'm so used to the game not yelling at me for selecting all one leader...

Spoiler image :

civ6_new_popup.png

Oh, and you can get some pretty amazing chemamulls as the Mapuche now. I was getting 3 culture for pretty much every tile with some decent placement of a few preserves. Should make for some really nice tourism after flight.

Maybe this following question will reveal my noobness - I wish that there was a way to distribute electrical power from cities with surplus to those who lack supply.

Would be nice having late game tech or improvements which transmitted power between cities, so that my city with +20 of renewables could supply Delhi.

Of course our civs are incapable of moving FOOD between cities, so clearly power is beyond them.

Random thing that came to mind this morning: Considering the appeal of mountains, the Inca might have a really fun time with the new Preserve.

Top Bottom