• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Weekend Specials Online

I see Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 75% off on steam. Is it by now a decent game worth ten bucks and a couple of hours of my time ?

I see Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 75% off on steam. Is it by now a decent game worth ten bucks and a couple of hours of my time ?

I got it the last time it was 75% off. I have 15 hours in it for what it's worth.

From what I heard, yes. Rough around the edges in some ways, but enjoyable - much more than its predecessors. I got it during the Christmas sale but I won't be able to play in until I recover from my illness.

I had one of these games, wanted Neverwinter Nights II and another game...would be 15$. All games together 20$. Decision clear.

Why the hell do I keep buying games??? I have now more than 50 on gog, and have only played...er...5? Will probably take me til I retire to play these all.

Yeah I'm not even trying to get through my backlog anymore. I'll do it, eventually. I just want to finish the games I do have installed first though.

I got it the last time it was 75% off. I have 15 hours in it for what it's worth.

From what I heard, yes. Rough around the edges in some ways, but enjoyable - much more than its predecessors. I got it during the Christmas sale but I won't be able to play in until I recover from my illness.

Thanks, I think I'll check it out then.
Hmm, I just see Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare 85% off. Another game I was interested in but never prioritized.
I don't have much of a backlog (I just need to finish ME3 and New Vegas and a Deus Ex HR Director's Cut pacifist run) but I'm building one.

I'm almost finished with Mass Effect 3 and New Vegas and I'll postpone the DLC for another time. Shouldn't take more than a weekend to complete both games. Deus Ex could be time consuming, but I can postpone that too for a game I haven't played yet.

I don't have too much on my backlog, just a few things I bought during the holiday steam sale and other unfinished games I've already played most of that I want to get to once I've recovered enough from my illness to play PC games regularly again - Fallen Enchantress:Legendary Heroes, Cities XL Platinum, a couple of the Total War Fall of the Samurai DLC factions (yes, I'm a total tool), Endless Space, the "new" Age of Empires II, Dragonborn (though I already have a few playthroughs of Skyrim and several hundred hours in it I haven't really done much of dragonborn).

Hmm. I do want to start with oblivion, crusader kings, and SimCity 4 as the first games I play once I've recovered enough, though, even though with all those three combined I've probably had thousands of hours in. Maybe even throw in some mount and blade Warband for old times sake.

And I guess I do a have to finish the morrowind main quest sometime eventually since I'm pretty much almost done with it... Not to mention the games that ended up boring me so I didn't finished yet like Dragon Age Origins or Fallout NV (though the latter because I played fallout 3 first and I'm tired of the post-apocalyptic setting)

Okay, I guess I have a bit of backlog too. Not as impressive as some of you folks but still a bit scary for me...

I don't even want to know how many Bazillions hundreds of hours my backlog is.

Looks at Maniacal Steam library and Fixed ! :lol:
Maniacal share steam accounts please.

New Humble Bundle: Humble Bundle 11.

PWYW for: Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Dust: An Elsyian Tale, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, The Swapper.

Beat the Average (under $4 at time of posting): Antichamber, Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

Soundtracks included, more games to be added in week 2.

I'm going to get this just to try monaco. I bought giana sisters for a buck, bought dust for $5. Dust is ok, not as cool as the trailer looks or as the reviews state but I only have a couple hours on it. It just seems very simple combat system, typical arcade style side scrolling with just a couple attacks but maybe that changes later.

After I get it, if the links are separately giftable I'll post the ones I have here, first come first serve!

Monaco and AntiChamber are awesome. I got Guacamelee but didn't have the chance to play yet, apparently pretty good (I like metroidvania). The Swapper is also pretty good I guess although I don't really like puzzle games generally, I got that one for the theme.

The bundle is worth it for Monaco alone.

The bundle is worth it for Monaco's soundtrack alone actually.

Top Bottom