• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What are you watching on Youtube now? η'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this:

It's a hoot.

This is f'ing scary. :shifty: Alien didn't freak me out as much as this did.

Why America Sucks at Everything

Just watched that the other day myself. I read an article in The Washington Post this morning that highlighted some of the fundamental, systemic problems we face.

The Washington Post said:
America can put a rover on Mars, but it can’t keep the lights on and water running in the city that birthed the modern space program.
The Washington Post said:
“What kind of state are we living in, what kind of society are we living in when kids have to educate themselves on the curb of a Taco Bell?” said Brian Smoot, a Salinas, Calif., chiropractor who invited neighborhood students to use his WiFi after two girls were photographed outside a nearby location of the fast-food chain last year, their Chromebooks wobbling on their laps as they tried to connect to high-speed Internet.

And this in a city just a short drive from the extraordinary wealth of Silicon Valley, a global symbol of American innovation, where Apple, Facebook and Google have gleaming campuses — with record stock prices to match.
:undecide:

Spoiler nsfw :

Hardest laugh take I've seen on planting rice paddies and aging.

I'm watching this:

It's a hoot.

Hehehehehehe, Facts! I used to watch them in the office before the world ended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom