What Characters would you like too see if there were to come a new Super Smash Bros?

Poland. The country has had many accomplishment in the 16th century.

:lol: I give you my honest thanks for saving my day :goodjob:

But seriously, bring back the characters and stages left out in Brawl, add the few obviously missing ones and then we're good to go.

1) I'm against this. Do we really need ANOTHER link?

2 & 3) Interesting concepts, I could go either way with them.

4, 5 & 6) Yeah, it would be fun to see them in-game.

7) Nope. I'm against this one.

8) Erm... isn't he already in the game?

What's I would like to see:
Spoiler :

1) Midna. I mean, come on she has so many freaking awesome abilities.

Spoiler :

2) Rick. The myriad of tools at his disposal open up all kinds of possibilities.

No items, Fox only, Final Destination!

Reminds me of some of my friends who absolutely cracked me up repeating this meme but with the suggestion (probably not original but still hilarious in person the first time I heard it):

"blah blah...Fox only, No Final Destination."

"FINAL DESTINATION."

Seriously, I needed a silly thread to end posting on tonight, this one looks excellent. It is personally my opinion that we already have too many characters in Brawl, especially for game balance, and I wouldn't want future editions to be even more bloated. I don't have any particular suggestions for new characters but they'd come at the cost of removing others perhaps; at the least I don't really like more clones like "baby bowser" and such; also certain series are bloated (ie. pokemon probably should reduce to pikachu, lucario, maybe jigglypuff just for sentiment's sake in the series, no more).

The Scout from Team Fortress 2

Goku

Vladimir Putin.

My 9 year old loves that game. I don't know how anybody can play it. The game is just total chaos. Give me Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter any day of the week over that. Better yet, just put Mario Cart back in the Wii.

Kratos and Harry Mason (SH). One will have quick-time events and the other will be packing ampoules and amnesia.

1) I'm against this. Do we really need ANOTHER link?

2 & 3) Interesting concepts, I could go either way with them.

4, 5 & 6) Yeah, it would be fun to see them in-game.

7) Nope. I'm against this one.

8) Erm... isn't he already in the game?

What's I would like to see:
Spoiler :

1) Midna. I mean, come on she has so many freaking awesome abilities.

Spoiler :

2) Rick. The myriad of tools at his disposal open up all kinds of possibilities.

Yeah, number 8) is already in the game, but if Ganondor really could transform (just like zelda/sheik) into Ganon, it would have been much cooler.

And well, yes i think we'le need another link.

Top Bottom