What is the world's weirdest country?

What is the worlds weirdest country?

• Total voters

Perfection

The Great Head.
What country do you consider to be the most weird?

Why do you consider it to be the most weird country?

Edit: NEW RULE, no weirdness relativism

All of them. What may be weird in another country is usually considered perfectly normal (and even then different groups and cultures in that country will have different views on the matter). And what is normal here is quite abnormal in many other countries.

EDIT: I voted USA.

Fact: Japan is the source of 50% of the internets crazyness. The other 50% is divided equaly between America and Russia.

All of them. What may be weird in another country is usually considered perfectly normal (and even then different groups and cultures in that country will have different views on the matter). And what is normal here is quite abnormal in many other countries.
NEW RULE,

no weirdness relativism

Weirdness relativism is wrong, but instead of derailing the thread with debating it, I'm just by fiat disallowing it.

That one backward North African Kingdom.

Fact: Japan is the source of 50% of the internets crazyness. The other 50% is divided equaly between America and Russia.

This is likely because Japan, USA, and Russia have three of the biggest populations of internet users in the world (the Chinese are often blocked by their government and/or stick to themselves).

Well, and they have some pretty weird stuff.

Japan. Sorry.

I know they're just inventive, but you know, innovation tends to be odd looking from the outside in.

Japan makes, what was it, 90% of the world's animation? Or some massive number. Accordingly, lost of crazy ideas.

Many video games too.

Don't forget their cultural phenomenons... such as purposefully butchering English despite how many of them know it now.

Poland! A third of their country should be Germany, and another third that they should control is in Belarus.

North Korea is just too strange to pick anything else. I'd've give runner up to Bhutan.

The USA. Crazy amount of religious influence in society for a supposedly free, western nation.

Either Japan or Poland. USA a distant third.

Bhutan, obviously. Apart from the whole GNH thing promulgated by his father, look at Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck:

Top Bottom