What is your alignment?

You are 38.9% Good.
You are 23.1% Lawful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

Gandhi and Teresa are my hommies yo! Yeah I'm kinda Jones too

You are 63.9% Good.
You are 41% Lawful.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Result is what I'd expect. But this test was annoying and I suspect not so accurate as a whole, don't know how all the hypotheticals were ranked but too many cheesy made up situations aren't my style. I prefer the D&D based one I've posted around here before.

WTF! Same percentages I got!

You are 13.9% Good.
You are 23.1% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

So, are you his Tyler Durden, or is he yours?

Though Tyler Durden is hardly true neutral...

You are 52.8% Good.
You are 12.8% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

You are 47.2% Evil.
You are 41% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

You are compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction. You are hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and often unpredictable. You are out for whatever you can get and have no qualms about doing so in a ruthless and brutal manner. However, your plans are haphazard. Any alliances you make or groups you form are fragile and poorly organized. Some people would describe you as “Demonic.”
You are the stereotypical“Destroyer.” You believe in the destruction of not only beauty and life, but also the order and organization on which they stand.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Jack the Ripper, Saddam Hussein, Blackbeard the Pirate, Cruella DeVille, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Khan Noonian Singh, Dr. Evil, Professor Moriarty, and Lord Voldemort.

We were meant to answer what was the most amusing option, correct?

So I answered honestly, and I got this

You are 33.3% Evil.
You are 33.3% Chaotic.

:mwaha:

So I answered honestly, and I got this

You are 33.3% Evil.
You are 33.3% Chaotic.

:mwaha:

honestly, i think evil is better than good. if your careful with it obviously..

its more fun and risk taking than good is. i cant tell you how boring it is to be good all the time.

You are 91.7% Good.
You are 51.3% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

You don't care about what other people expect of you. You act as your conscience directs you. You carve your own path through life, but you are generally kind and benevolent. You believe in what is good and right, but have little regard for rules and laws. You despise bullies and others who try to control people through intimidation. You follow your own moral compass, which may conflict with the ideals of society despite your good intent.
You are the stereotypical “Rebel.” You combine a good heart with a free spirit.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Thomas Jefferson, Walt Whitman, Han Solo, Batman, The Flash, Robin Hood, Oscar Wilde, Captain Kirk, Zorro, and Austin Powers

You are 16.7% Good.
You are 0% Lawful.

Alignment: True Neutral

Neutral Good.

44.4% Good.
28.2% Chaotic.

That's a pretty poor test... A lot of the examples they give are situations that, quite frankly, I would never be in. In many of those situations there are also many alternatives to the actions listed, but of course you can't select them.

Anyway... I got Neutral Good. Pretty much every other alignment test I've taken has given me Lawful Neutral, though.

You are 50% Good.
You are 10.3% Lawful.

You are 41.7% Good.
You are 30.8% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

woop woop

You are 63.9% Good.
You are 28.2% Lawful.

Which puts me in the same group as Gandhi. I'm always in the same bloody group as Gandhi in any sort of online test! :mad:

You are 63.9% Good.
You are 28.2% Lawful.

Which puts me in the same group as Gandhi. I'm always in the same bloody group as Gandhi in any sort of online test! :mad:

maybe Gandhi is actually neutral good? he seems neutral good to me.

Top Bottom