What is your alignment?

True Neutral, but I'm damn close to Chaotic Good. (30% Good, 28% Chaotic)

You are 50% Good.
You are 69.2% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

It's difficult being 50% good: one of my hands keeps stealing wallets while the other alerts the police. :sad:

i took the test again making sure i answer really truthfully.

You are 41.7% Evil.
You are 20.5% Chaotic.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

You do whatever you can get away with. You are out for your own self interests. You care little about those who you hurt, no matter what the cause. You have no love for order and don't believe that respect for laws, traditions, or codes of conduct make one better or more noble. On the other hand, you are not restless and have no love of conflict.
You are the stereotypical “Malefactor.” You represent evil without variation or honor.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Stalin, Long John Silver, and Sauron.

i consider this my true alignment.

lolwut? Sauron has got to be more evil than that. "no love of conflict"? Are you kidding me?

* shrugs* this isn't my test. I'm not responsible for their thought processes.

Stalin does make sense. sort of.

i dont support the communists. while their ideas are sound, they lack the ability to implement those. for now.

(the federation from star trek is definitely a communist government)

Cant have an alignment chart without TF2 :p

i dont support the communists. while their ideas are sound, they lack the ability to implement those. for now.

The test is of personality and morality, not of ideology.

(the federation from star trek is definitely a communist government)

If their government were communist, then it wouldn't exist! :mwaha:

I'll do it later tonight, but... this was my political compass a couple weeks ago.
Economic Left/Right: -7.00 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

You are 47.2% Good.
You are 7.7% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama

In video games I usually go bad, since that is usually more fun and gets you more cool stuff. On some of the questions what I would normally do was not an option. That or their reasoning for doing it was different. :(

There are a lot of morally screwed up people on here

i consider that normal. you wont find earth which is all neutral or all good or all evil.

In video games I usually go bad, since that is usually more fun and gets you more cool stuff. On some of the questions what I would normally do was not an option. That or their reasoning for doing it was different. :(

the same can apply to reality if you are smart about going to the Evil Path. like don't torture or kill humans, dolphins, cats, dogs, every sentient animal.

i made the choice to go down the Evil path in life, but i can and may help other people on occasion. for a nice compensation. sometimes.

You are 50% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Top Bottom