What video games have you been playing V: the return of the subtitle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I return to Mass Effect, I'm struck by how amazing and wonderful (and unique) the games are.

Shame you can't say the same thing about the endings.

I would be happy if they stayed far away from the Reapers though. Not to rag on the ending of the trilogy but it was kind of lame. I just hope they start over and don't try and tie it in wit the old games.

I'm pretty sure they won't try to tie it in with the old games beyond maybe some easter eggs to find. Bioware was pretty adamant after Mass Effect 3 that Shepard's story is done and future games would not try to revisit that era in the story.

Reapers should have won. That would have been a great ending.

Actually, with the extended cut ending, you can let the Reapers win by refusing to do any of the other three choices.

Well, the first Witcher isn't very good, though awful is a strong word. Otherwise that person's subjective opinion is objectively wrong.

I though the first Witcher was better than the second. Mainly (well, entirely actually) because of the combat. While the first game's wasn't outstanding, the second's was utterly god awful to the point where no matter how good the other aspects of the game were, I couldn't play it.

Actually, with the extended cut ending, you can let the Reapers win by refusing to do any of the other three choices.

This was my ending, unintentionally. I just wanted kill supposed indoctrinator.

Dragon Age 3 was pretty bland.

And after Witcher 3, well, the bar is in the stratosphere for RPGs now. Hopefully this leads to better things from the likes of Bioware or Bethesda (hahahaa).

I was just playing Witcher 3. But damn this game has no replay value whatsoever. I wanted to play it a second time, but I just can't find the desire. It's a shame, because this has the best medieval fantasy setting and atmosphere of any game ever made.

Mass Effect is the best. I'm getting kind of mad they have not said anything about Andromeda yet.
Just finished playing all 3 Mass Effects for a second time a couple weeks ago. This time as Adept. I must say playing as adept is much easier than playing as a soldier, and allowed me to play at a higher difficulty level.
It's a shame I didn't play these games when they first came out. But I got the entire trilogy at a pretty decent price.

Helldivers is definitely a lot of fun, but I burned myself out on it pretty good, ~30 hours within the first week I got it.

Recently I'm dusting off Rome II from its November shelf and struggling to find the happy balance of difficulty settings.

So is Mark of the Ninja, despite that I'm fairly terrible at platform games.

Is that the one you recommended last week?

I just managed to get Battle for Middle Earth installed on my Windows 10 computer...still quite enjoy that game.

That and Helldivers, which is insanely chaotic and fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can you get battle for middle earth 2 to work on Windows 10? Where can I buy the game without paying a jacked up rate? The game is only supposed to cost like, 20 bucks.

Can you get battle for middle earth 2 to work on Windows 10? Where can I buy the game without paying a jacked up rate? The game is only supposed to cost like, 20 bucks.
I got the first one up and running on Windows 10...honestly the resolution was the biggest problem to get working correctly. There are some used copies available on eBay or Amazon for around $20 I believe, but your best bet would be to borrow a copy from a friend if at all possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I bought Political Machine 2016 today. I & Joe Biden teamed up to trounce Rubio/Kasich, 405 electoral votes to 1**. :D Okay, it was my first game so I was playing on easy. :blush:

Rubio pounded me with his stands on ISIS and securing the border, two very popular issues with the voters. I hit back with climate change and the environment. My stand on Black Lives Matter got me Missouri, and saving Social Security got me Rubio's home state of Florida. There was a huge battle in Ohio, which I finally won. Right at the end there was a student loan crisis, an issue I owned. He ninja'ed Maine away from me at the last moment, but I ninja'ed back in Arizona, flipping the state with speeches stands on reducing unemployment and student loans.

All hail, President Zkribbler! :worship:

I bought Political Machine 2016 today. I & Joe Biden teamed up to trounce Rubio/Kasich, 405 electoral votes to 1**. :D Okay, it was my first game so I was playing on easy. :blush:

Rubio pounded me with his stands on ISIS and securing the border, two very popular issues with the voters. I hit back with climate change and the environment. My stand on Black Lives Matter got me Missouri, and saving Social Security got me Rubio's home state of Florida. There was a huge battle in Ohio, which I finally won. Right at the end there was a student loan crisis, an issue I owned. He ninja'ed Maine away from me at the last moment, but I ninja'ed back in Arizona, flipping the state with speeches stands on reducing unemployment and student loans.

I can't bring myself to buy PM 2016 since it is literally the exact same game as PM 2012, just with an updated candidate list. I'm not going to support companies that put absolutely no effort into improving their franchises and just throw out the same game over and over again with only superficial changes.

Tons of Rome II. I installed Divide et Imperium, and it's amazing.

>Implying Missourians care about black lives

this place is racist man. And 60% red state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom