Which Deadly Sin do you commit most often?

?

• Total voters
Pride, with sloth as a close second.

Bug hunting and debugging brings out the axe murderer in me. I do a lot of bug hunting and debugging.

My lust offsets my gluttory
My sloth offsets my wrath
My pride offsets my envy.

So, I guess, greed.

greed, because I want to say all of them, as much as possible, just to annoy the god I don't believe in

would have been so much easier if you had asked for the one I did not commit... regarding the last couple of weeks Gluttony takes the cake though if I had to choose.

Lust all the way! I get pretty frisky with my boyfriend.... After that is Sloth, so much procrastination due to this website!!!!

would have been so much easier if you had asked for the one I did not commit... regarding the last couple of weeks Gluttony takes the cake though if I had to choose.

Commit most often

Sloth, followed closely by Lust, Greed and Wraith as the distant fourth. I like eating, but not too much, so gluttony doesn't cut it. Pride is too weak in me, I have a weak self-

Should've read the rest of the poll before voting. I voted lust. Should've voted sloth. I"m the laziest bastard in the world. *is proud*

You are? I AM.

Lust and gluttony. I'm not fat but I definitely qualify as someone who takes more than his fair share compared to say, most people in this city. What's odd is that I'm a freakin' saint when it comes to envy, pride, wrath, and greed. So I'm still going to hell. :(

Top Bottom