Which television shows are you watching? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai Jack. A lot of early 2000's kids' shows are... surprisingly good.

Last edited:
You're in the actual timezone where you can watch the rugby world cup without altering your sleep schedules and you diss sports?

I think I've watched maybe 20 minutes of televised football in my entire life, but I'm hardly shy about telling people how boring I find it.

I think I've watched maybe 20 minutes of televised football in my entire life, but I'm hardly shy about telling people how boring I find it.

Arakhor, passing two lads talking about footie on the street, a smug smile on his face: "You know, I find footie to be rather boring."

Don't lie, @Arakhor, I still have the pics of you and I down the pub on Saturday.

Spoiler :

You're in the actual timezone where you can watch the rugby world cup without altering your sleep schedules and you diss sports?
:twitch: Rugby World Cup :twitch:

The actors and one of the producers of The Expanse are saying that the move to Amazon has made the show a lot better as it freed them from content restrictions and the requirement to work around commercial breaks and stuff. I'm stoked!

The actors and one of the producers of The Expanse are saying that the move to Amazon has made the show a lot better as it freed them from content restrictions and the requirement to work around commercial breaks and stuff. I'm stoked!

Finally, we can see The Expanse in its best light: with bare male butts.

S1E1 6:54 (partial deceased male's butt)
S1E1 12:35 (Holden's naked butt)

You're welcome

I knew for sure they showed Holden's butt but the other guy was a bonus I came across when I went looking for the timestamp. :lmao:

That's how they rope you in. They give you the butt in the pilot and then hold out for the rest of the series.

Finally, we can see The Expanse in its best light: with bare male butts.
This explains so much and at the same time so little...

Samurai Jack. A lot of early 2000's kids' shows are... surprisingly good.
Some current ones too. When my kids first started watching Amazing World of Gumball I thought it looked awful and stupid. Its actually pretty imaginative and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom