While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think your word has no importance? The fact you worry for our community is great, but don't worry, NESing will last in CFC as long as it is allowed.

My words have no importance here, but if this change does not result in the destruction of the community so it's okay. It would be a shame that such an old community may be undone so quickly. I've seen it happen before, and it's really frustrating.

It's not being undone, merely moved elsewhere, much like how the San Francisco Giants fly the world championship pennants won while in New York in 1905, 1921, 1922, 1933, and 1954 and maintain the retired numbers of New York Giants players John McGraw, Christy Matthewson, Bill Terry, Mel Ott, Monte Irvin, Carl Hubbel, and Willie Mays; the legacy of NES remains, even if the location does not.

It's not being undone, merely moved elsewhere, much like how the San Francisco Giants fly the world championship pennants won while in New York in 1905, 1921, 1922, 1933, and 1954 and maintain the retired numbers of New York Giants players John McGraw, Christy Matthewson, Bill Terry, Mel Ott, Monte Irvin, Carl Hubbel, and Willie Mays; the legacy of NES remains, even if the location does not.

On the other hand, all of the threads, works, and everything everyone has ever done remains here. If everything created in the past twelve years was being moved over to the frontier, then that would be a valid argument.

The process of moving is exhausting, and if it fails it will weaken the community as a whole. However, if it works out, the community will be strengthened. Maybe it's worth the risk. Maybe not. Anyway, it is already happening.

The process of moving is exhausting, and if it fails it will weaken the community as a whole. However, if it works out, the community will be strengthened. Maybe it's worth the risk. Maybe not. Anyway, it is already happening.
We aren't moving. Some of us are choosing to move, some will probably use both forums, and some will remain here only.

I think an argument could be made that it's a Depose Ruler faction, or an Elective Succession faction.

Maybe a mix of independence or Defect to revolt?

Also, see this is why they need to patch faction revolts, they're a bit OP.

Its turning into a Independence faction, and I feel like that little count who needs to choose a side.

Edit: When your realm has hundreds of counties, peasants annoy more than vassals, I assure you. I think they should reduce these religious/liberation/peasant revolts.

In this rebellion I'd just click accept independance demand...

No one needs to make a choice, don't feel such finality . You can be on both forums easily. Unless of course this whole ordeal really is for what I think it is.

I think only about half...maybe/probably a bit more... of the community feels strongly enough to just break away from the forum entirely.

I for one am gonna stay at both forums.

That being said it's gonna get much more quiet here.

Indeed.

But this forum has history. I would be saddened if it actually proceeded. But if things continue as status quo, I don't see how the system can go on.

Momentum is already moving along. Most of us are already registered at Frontier. The moderators will need to do something drastic to actually keep us here.

But I doubt they will.

I 'm staying at both forums because I still do stuff on other sub forums.

This is not something important to them. Perhaps one section less to moderate at most. The decision to return must come from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom