While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I pronounce it ''ness'' as well. Though if you were going to pronounce it as an acronym then it would be right to use an.

I motion that the Forum name be changed to NES.

I counter motion the name be changed to SMEERP!

Or maybe SMEEP, for simplicity of pronunciation.

And yeah, I say ness as well.

It went out again. It's working again now. Check it! Quick! Prove I'm not crazy!

O_O Did any of you see the new update for Dwarf Fortress? OMG The trees are so beautiful. Chopping down the whole map is no longer necessary for a fortress without coal...

Like 1 month into embark worth of cutting yielded 200ish wood from the gigantic multi-level trees. :D I cannot wait to see someone try to weaponize it since the trees fall away from the woodcutter.

Only slobbering, illiterate inbreds could possibly want to pronounce it 'ness'. Are y'all American or something ;)

Only slobbering, illiterate inbreds could possibly want to pronounce it 'ness'. Are y'all American or something ;)

I. Am. CANADIAN!

And umm, if any of you watch beer commercials from 10 years ago, you will totally get it.

Though I do slobber a bit. It's a genetic trait! It will aid us in the devouring of the southerners of the green lands during the great curling.

I. Am. CANADIAN!

And umm, if any of you watch beer commercials from 10 years ago, you will totally get it.

Though I do slobber a bit. It's a genetic trait! It will aid us in the devouring of the southerners of the green lands during the great curling.

So what you're saying is that you're William Shatner.

So what you're saying is that you're William Shatner.

Similar, Shatner was a prototype, who got sent south to reinforce stereo-types. We've come a long way since. Most of use don't eat the scenery like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom