• James Garfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two of our most underestimated Presidents were Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson. They both did great deeds, but they were overshadowed by the more textbook-friendly Washington and Kennedy, and that's just awful.

Washington did more than all three combined. Jackson I understand was a good president for his time, but Wilson and Kennedy are both way overrated by historians.

Washington's friends, the Freemasons, were plotting to take over the world by slowly gaing control of a country and nurturing is into a Superpower, so they could conquer their weak neighbors with a "democratic" Government lead completely by Freemasons! But, when Jackson defeated Adams II, the Freemasons slowly lost more and more control. And when Bush II is replaced, our fine nation will finally be free of the silver-lined stain that was placed upon it so many years ago!

Woodrow Wilson just did a good job, despite his lack of charisma.

Washington's friends, the Freemasons, were plotting to take over the world by slowly gaing control of a country and nurturing is into a Superpower, so they could conquer their weak neighbors with a "democratic" Government lead completely by Freemasons! But, when Jackson defeated Adams II, the Freemasons slowly lost more and more control. And when Bush II is replaced, our fine nation will finally be free of the silver-lined stain that was placed upon it so many years ago!

Woodrow Wilson just did a good job, despite his lack of charisma.
:eek: Are you an elfing kidding me?

Wilson did some good things, but at the same time was a huge racist and wasn't big on civil rights, but I will admit that may have been the norm back then.

I think I scared West 36. Oops.:sarcasm:

No, I'm not "elfing" kidding you. Our founding fathers were rich people with nothing to do but pursue World Domination. Thus, they fell in with the megalomanic Freemasons.

Wilson did some good things, but at the same time was a huge racist and wasn't big on civil rights, but I will admit that may have been the norm back then.

He was a product of his time. And a complete dreamer. Most of his ideas for world unity and peace were completely silly, even for the usual nonsense that came out of the brief pacifist period between WW1 and WW2.

I'd agree that Jackson was vastly underrated.

IIRC the United States made restitution to the American Indians to the tune of ten digits way back in the 1800's.

Jackson truly was a man of the people, and fearless. I particularly like how he handled his fellow South Carolinians when they started talking of secession. :)

No, I'm not "elfing" kidding you. Our founding fathers were rich people with nothing to do but pursue World Domination. Thus, they fell in with the megalomanic Freemasons.

I'm going to assume you're being satirical, because there's so many inconsistencies in that theory that I don't even want to start thinking about it.

Polk was also not given enough credit. He expanded the U.S. more than even Jefferson! (Texas, Oregon, Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Idaho)

I have already highlighted the greatness of Polk. Or maybe I have not. I feel no need to do so, everyone should find the greatness that is James K. Polk on their own.

I humbly submit Grover Cleveland's name to be critiqued.

He violently suppressed strikes and did not favor women's suffrage.

He was a hard worker, incorruptible, pure, and embodied fiscal conservatism.

I humbly submit Grover Cleveland's name to be critiqued.

He violently suppressed strikes and did not favor women's suffrage.

He was a hard worker, incorruptible, pure, and embodied fiscal conservatism.

No! Goddwynn! I though you were on the left! :cry:

Greatest: Jefferson
Worst: Lincoln (so far).

Greatest: Jefferson
Worst: Lincoln (so far).

So how is Lincoln any worse that say, harding?

If your going to say Habeas Corpas, you should read the part in the constitution that allows a president to suspend civil liberties in the case of a rebellion, which is what the situation was at the time.

Top Bottom