Why Europe seems to hate the US now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets call up Hitler! In effect you are agreeing with Hitlers policies towards the Jews.

Of course it is ok for dictatorial leaders to kill their own citizens. It is an internal matter of a state and therefore outside the concern of the United States or any other state for that matter. However if said killing some how inhibited our economic, military, political interests in the region then it would be our concern and we would be bound to step in and deal with it.

How was iraq getting in the way of american interests? they did not fund terrorism, they did not have WMDs, they were a profitable state for america, and iraq's stability made oil prices lower.

Yet if amerixa is perfect then A) how can they allow such barbarity? and B) america's actions in iraq are, by your view, unjustified.

Sorry but I canot contain my annoyance for this guy, where is my wet fish, he needs a slap.

The difference there being that Hitler executed those who were not his citizens. He invaded countries that he believed to be part of his own which he had no authority to do. Also I am not saying I advocate ethnic genocide. I would view as more of a Stalin approach, "doesn't matter who you are we kill equally".

Iraq was in our self interests, A. Because of his actions in 1991 we needed to deal with eventually. B. In a larger sense we needed a large staging ground for the eventual invasion of Iran.

We are perfect in our own land, what others do is there concern.

The difference there being that Hitler executed those who were not his citizens. He invaded countries that he believed to be part of his own which he had no authority to do. Also I am not saying I advocate ethnic genocide. I would view as more of a Stalin approach, "doesn't matter who you are we kill equally".

Somebody should kill you - and I wouldn't care, because it's your government's right, isn't it?

No, he is harming US interests by being a negative advert for them to some 200,000 people who will see this thread.

Somebody should kill you - and I wouldn't care, because it's your government's right, isn't it?

Yes it is my governments right however I am not a rebel, disstent, or in any way harming the government. Only those who rebel against the government need worry.

Colonel, you're making it worse. (Especially since your views are such a minority, and quite obviously wacked out) Just give it up.

Yes it is my governments right however I am not a rebel, disstent, or in any way harming the government. Only those who rebel against the government need worry.

Your government has a very different idea about what's right or wrong, fortunately.

But in your case, it should make an exception.

Colonel: The Kurds are an ethnic minority and Saddam Hussein killed and repressed them and you ARE SAYING THAT'S ALL RIGHT? As long as he doesn't threaten American interests. Now I'm kind of arguing the Republican viewpoint now, but since they never intervene in other genocide cases I don't feel guilty...

BTW, there were many German Jews who were persecuted far before WW2 started...

Colonel: If you have noticed, nobody agrees with you.

Colonel: The Kurds are an ethnic minority and Saddam Hussein killed and repressed them and you ARE SAYING THAT'S ALL RIGHT? As long as he doesn't threaten American interests. Now I'm kind of arguing the Republican viewpoint now, but since they never intervene in other genocide cases I don't feel guilty...

BTW, there were many German Jews who were persecuted far before WW2 started...

Colonel: If you have noticed, nobody agrees with you.

If it weren't for Hitler or Saddam picking specific groups to kill it would have been alright. But they singled out groups like the Jews in Hitler's case and the Kurd's in Saddam's case so it makes it not alright and worthy of American intervention.

Coudl you reply to my post about Iraq? It would be ineresting to see what your 'mind' comes up with against it.

I would laugh him off as a spammer right, but he has 2000+ posts, are they all like that?

I did respond to the Iraq bit

Iraq was in our self interests, A. Because of his actions in 1991 we needed to deal with eventually. B. In a larger sense we needed a large staging ground for the eventual invasion of Iran.

You did not respond to ym actualy post, oh well. I guess I also meant an answer displaying some intellect.

*hopes his flaming will get thread closed*

Will colonel, do you believe that silliness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom