WikiLeaks Sweden rape case re-opened

Eh, trivialising a potential rape/molestation in the name of scoring cheap political points is kinda, well, disgusting.

agreed.

I'm failing to see how it is rape, unless I am missing some details? Surely they aren't saying refusing to wear a condom is rape. If so, keep me away from Sweden.

.. it's a liberal .. with strong legal institutions and a respect for the rule of law ..

Liberal? Ever been there? :lol: As for respect for the rule of the law, they got the same shenanigans going on as the rest of the world. A recent example would be how the juges in the piratebay process were all members or former members of copyright institutions. I'm not saying it's a banana republic, but don't put it on a pedestal.

agreed.

I'm failing to see how it is rape, unless I am missing some details? Surely they aren't saying refusing to wear a condom is rape. If so, keep me away from Sweden.
Perhaps he claimed he was Jewish when he wasn't.

It sounds like these women stalked him. He should bring charges against them.

That's why I said so long as he gets tested for an STD I imagine all these will go away. But they should still investigate the allegations.

Top Bottom