Workers of the World!

Plotinus, thank you very much for your phantastic work :goodjob:

Brilliant work, Magnus. Wonderful rendering and animation!! Will you be updating Rood and Desert to make use of these new workers? And may we dare ask for Chinese and Japanese workers someday in the future?

If you really need to, you can always use the Jungle animation as an attack (this is what I've done with worker units in the past). I shall probably try to do a shotgun attack for the Prospector at some point as well, and maybe one or two others will get attacks too. But it does mean a fair bit of extra work!

If you really need to, you can always use the Jungle animation as an attack (this is what I've done with worker units in the past). I shall probably try to do a shotgun attack for the Prospector at some point as well, and maybe one or two others will get attacks too. But it does mean a fair bit of extra work!

I will use the jungle and the Prospector is great BTW, looking forward to the shotgun attack if you decide to do it. I know that it would be a lot of extra work, just thought I would ask.

innuit worker...?? Slavic worker of any kind...? Modern Mexican worker...? "Construction worker"...

something else that might be neat, is a Haz-mat worker...just trying to think out of the box :)

also, note: these are not requests at all, just ideas that pop in my mind...

no, clean pollution is a seperate animation (as shown by Wyrm in the Modern Worker)

I'm pretty sure the line in the ini for irrigation is also the animation played for clear pollution. Wyrm did make a separate animation, but I don't think it can be used (unless you want it as your irrigation as well).

Hmmm...that is strange...perhaps "Clean Pollution" is another command in the INI...

but what is more likely, is that I am mistaken...I'll look into it...

does Wyrms Engineer have an irrigate animation?...

Top Bottom