Workers of the World!

By god, though I can only reitterate what everyone has already said, I want to thank you for making some of the greatest units I've seen in a while (or ever, for that matter). Almost all of these will be getting a place reserved for them in my epic game!

The prospecter looks awesome, one of my favorites of the pack...I'm tempted to take the San Francisco map, add him as '49er unit, place a sh**load of gold in the hills surrounding San Fran, and make a cultural victory mod out of it...but then again, it may lack any substance at all and be one of the lamest scenarios ever created. But damn it, I shall try!!! :D

I also have to comment on the greatness of the Meso-American, Egyptian, Native American, and Indian worker. They're all extremely good looking!!! The Roman, African, Satyr also look gre....you know what, they all kick major arse! ;)

Now, if only we had that Southeast Asian worker... :hmm: ;)

TopGun said:
...for those who have no idea what this is, this is the "International", the original hymn of the Soviet Union.

As well as the hymn of Communist China, Vietnam, Korea, Germany, and any other nation that was engulfed in the commy movement during the Second World War/Cold War. But I guess the name of the song already implies that...I have a German version of this song on my computer.

Those are great! Only thing to make them better would be for the prospector to have an attack animation, that way hes also a industrial era scout

thats actually not a terrible idea...an attack with an old Winchester rifle would suit that guy just nicely...shoot them looters who been pannin on his claim

As we all know, workers make or break (in lack there of) a Civ, even more so than Nukes (for deliverer or recipient!). More than most revolutions have been about workers, so it is natural that each culture (perhaps even civ) should have their own unique worker to really express this difference.

Thank you Plotinus for giving us this needed variety. I've always played with different kinds of workers, now I can really make them unique from eachother. Bravo on another impressive unit set! See you in Unit of the Month!

:thumbsup:

thats actually not a terrible idea...an attack with an old Winchester rifle would suit that guy just nicely...shoot them looters who been pannin on his claim

I third that one! If the Prospector was given a winchester or somesuch rifle, he's going into the FF mod as the "Citizen Militia". Even as is, he may be going in as the new European type human worker (for civs that have a european flavor and aren't dwarves, elvaan, etc).

Excellent work, BTW ;):goodjob:

I have to admit that the Prospector is my favourite so far too, which is why I've entered him into the Unit of the Month competition. I think a Californian Gold Rush scenario would be great fun, and I'm tempted to make a shotgun attack for him ("Get off my land!" etc). Maybe it'll happen.

Prospector is my fave too. He'd be perfect for the Farmers in EFZI2 if he had a shotgun. Excellent work on all the others.

These are amazing - can someone tell me, or link to the suitable thread, that tells me how to modify the main in game graphics, to these guys?

The prospecter looks awesome, one of my favorites of the pack...I'm tempted to take the San Francisco map, add him as '49er unit, place a sh**load of gold in the hills surrounding San Fran, and make a cultural victory mod out of it...but then again, it may lack any substance at all and be one of the lamest scenarios ever created. But damn it, I shall try!!!

I have to admit that the Prospector is my favourite so far too, ...I think a Californian Gold Rush scenario would be great fun, and I'm tempted to make a shotgun attack for him ("Get off my land!" etc). Maybe it'll happen.
Such a scenario could really use the historic Californian LH I suggested a while back. (New image there).

These are really nice. I love seeing a bunch of nice units with a few reserved posts beneath them.

But I do hope that the workers of the world don't unite; that would make for one boring Civ game.

You ROCK Plotinus. Rock. Thank you!

ШФЯКЗЯS ФF THЗ ШФЯLD UNITЗ!

They look great!

Good Job.

Top Bottom