1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

World War II European Front

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by Nexxo, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Nexxo

Nexxo Prince

Thank you for your report:) I will find reason why some of this problems happened soon but now I'm little busy and with RL stuff and as soon as I get some time I will get back to work. Also new scenario will come soon about Assyrians which ia almost finished and I'm 50% finished World War II World Front scenario.

2. Lionic

Lionic King

Hi Nexxo! I love your scenario very much, but at the same time I would liketo share a few thoughts. All are about Soviet-German front so far:
    - The Yak fighters line is not quite correct. The correct one is Yak-1-7-9-3, not 1-3-7-9;
    - FW190 were not used on Eastern Front until 1942, maybe you could remove them or replace with inferiour planes, Luftwaffe is already much better than Soviet VVS;
    - Donetsk should be renamed to Stalino;
    - Chisinau and Kishinev are different names of the same city. I suggest renaming Kishinev to Chernovtsy, and probably remove those Chernovtsy that are already on the map near Ivano-Frankovsk;
    - I don't know if you are willing to add any more Soviet cities, bit if you do I suggest Lvov (Western Ukraine), Rzhev and Yazma (West of Moscow). The last two ones are not great population or industrial centers, but REALLY heavy actions took place around them;
    - Could be nice to have some pro-German partisans in Baltic and Western Ukraine. Some anti-Soviet resistance actually took place there before and during Summer 1941;

Hope you find my suggestions useful.

3. GorilaSK

GorilaSK Chieftain

Hi, could you please upload your "main file" to another server then Amazon? Thanks...

4. Apollo12

Apollo12 Chieftain

I would really like to download this game, however the Alternexxo@gmail.com account no longer works in Amazon, could it be uploaded to Atomic Gamer or a similar site so we can get it? Thanks

5. spacenick123

spacenick123 Chieftain

Why cant I get the texture for it? The amazon cloud doesn't do anything. :(

6. spacenick123

spacenick123 Chieftain

For me, Atomic Gamer doesn't work

7. spacenick123

spacenick123 Chieftain

I agree. Cloud doesn't work

8. spacenick123

spacenick123 Chieftain

The biq file doesn't work

9. Zen221

Zen221 Chieftain

Worked fine for me :scan:

10. Tigris of Gaul

Tigris of Gaul Warlord

Does anyone have the biq file? I've got the main file but I need the biq and Atomic Gamer is dead and gone.

11. Zen221

Zen221 Chieftain

I've found an archive for atomicgamer AtomicGamer_civfanatics.tar
    Was hoping the Biq file was in there but I don't know the original file name. Does anybody know what I should look for? When I find it i'll post it to my amazon drive or email it to everyone that wants it.

husted likes this.
  12. Zen221

Zen221 Chieftain

I sent a message to Nexxo, (hope they respond)
    About the Biq file. Don't get you hopes up the last time online was 2013 :sleep:

13. Lionic

Lionic King

The name of original biq file is World War II European Front.biq if I understood your question correctly.

14. Clever Goat

Clever Goat Chieftain

This is a great mod, i would relly like to be able to play it again. Do let me know how it turns out..

15. Demo102

Demo102 Chieftain

Any response re:new download site?

16. Clever Goat

Clever Goat Chieftain

So far nothing. But I sent a message to one of Nexxos friends asking him I he had any other means of getting in touch with Nexxo outside this forum and If so, if he could tell Nexxo that we are looking to get in touch with him.

17. milensinan

milensinan Chieftain

Anybody has the Download link working, please?

18. chagela

chagela Chieftain

Hallo guys.
    I'm playing with Spain. I build harbors and airports to connect Spain and Africa, but it does not work. Resources are not shared, so can someone help? It's also confusing how to connect trade rout to Britain and US.

19. jiikoo

jiikoo Warlord

r16 likes this.
  20. r16

r16 not deity

ah , so cool of them and you . ı assume am the first Civ III player to open this page until now .