• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Would you ever have sex with somebody who was hot but you didn't respect?

Would you do it?

• Total voters
I wouldn't-she obiously has an STD if she's secksi and would do it with ANYONE. That, and only certain girls attract me, and I'm picky about looks/personality-they have to be attractive in both feilds for my constant attention. The personality of a, ahem, hyper-sexually-active woman is an instant turn-off for me-I only respect girls that don't act over-mature and don't cell phone every second.

Yes, but not I would completely despise her.
I have turned down a really hot girl once before because she was a total . .. .. .. .. . and thought everyone would just bow down to her (and many idiots do) ... it's nice to hear afterwards that she was real insecure and unhappy for at least a few weeks.
Sometimes they need a good ol' rejection.

High standards = less sex.

Of course I would. Depending on how obnoxious or annoying she is I may also take steps to insure that my friends never find out.

They always do, don't get yourself any desillusions.
When it comes to sex gossip, the world is suddenly a really small place.

Which might explain a good portion of the "WHERE IS SHE!? I WANT HER NOW!" answers. :lol:

Actually I think that explains the people who are saying "no" even more

Nope. This seems kind of contradictory though for me. If they are hot, ok cool. But if you respect them you would be cautious (I would assume) of entering a sexual relationship too soon. If you don't respect them, how do you view them as 'hot'? I tend to lose attraction if I lose respect for them.
EDIT: Better way to put it, if you don't respect them - don't you have self respect to not have sex with someone whom you don't respect?

I have actually been put in this scenario a couple times and have went both ways. Had a chick in my bed, I had considered hot for while. She was trying her best to make something happen. The problem was with one - as I had got to know her, I had began to not see her as appealing as before is probably the best way to put it. Out of mutual respect for both of us I turned her down. Another time I went through with it. Meh, is all I gotta say. Both of these times happened within a years time, I was around 22. I believe #2 happened first (did) and #1 happened later (didn't).

Actually I think that explains the people who are saying "no" even more

I don't follow. Would a virgin on this forum be more likely to turn down this opportunity?

I'd think a good amount of them would be more than ready and willing.

I don't think Ive ever had sex with someone I respected.

Wouldn't that be weird?

I don't follow. Would a virgin on this forum be more likely to turn down this opportunity?

I think a lot virgins on this forum have a somewhat distorted view on sex, so that they think they would turn it down because they are looking for something grander and more romantic. I think most virgins are happier not having sex than non-virgins, to a point, and this hot girl you don't respect is within that point.

That's seperate from the other thing that a lot of virgins would want to gain their non-virginity (you aint losing . .. .. .. .) with someone a little more special.

as a virgin on this forum im not sure, part of me wants my ffirst time to be special with someone i care about, but put in that situation id find it hard to say no

I think a lot virgins on this forum have a somewhat distorted view on sex, so that they think they would turn it down because they are looking for something grander and more romantic. I think most virgins are happier not having sex than non-virgins, to a point, and this hot girl you don't respect is within that point.

That's seperate from the other thing that a lot of virgins would want to gain their non-virginity (you aint losing . .. .. .. .) with someone a little more special.

Maybe. Though that does assume that said person would want it to be "special" (however they would define it) rather than just wanting to rub against anything. Which I still think might explain a good proportion of the answers here, regardless of whether the respondent is/was a virgin or not.

But I got the best of both worlds, so I wouldn't have to face such a question on those terms. Go me.

I was just thinking that. You should find someone who is willing to have sex with me, and then I will prove that not every male alive will have sex whenever he gets the chance. No, really.

I know, what is that? are we so damn desperate to get some?

Try to convince someone you know that you passed up sex with some girl. It would be easier to convince them that Michael Jackson slept with those kids, just because "he loves children".

Top Bottom