• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Would you ever have sex with somebody who was hot but you didn't respect?

Would you do it?

• Total voters

Eukaryote

Deity
If you were single, and there was a girl/guy you knew who was very sexually attractive, but you didn't respect, and they wanted to have sex with you would you? You don't spend time together very often unless you need to. They don't have any feelings for you and just want to get laid once. This will porabaly not change your life at all. Would you do it?

I respect forthright attractive girls, so no problem... :mischief:

Yes. No mater how you split hairs the answer is yes.

No, I intend to only have sex with those people who I am married to, and I intend to marry someone I respect.

That's funny i Intend to have sex with anyone who intends to have it with me.

This is no contest.

If you were single, and there was a girl/guy you knew who was very sexually attractive, but you didn't respect, and they wanted to have sex with you would you? You don't spend time together very often unless you need to. They don't have any feelings for you and just want to get laid once. This will porabaly not change your life at all. Would you do it?

Before I was married my entire life revolved around finding myself in this very scenario.

Thing is, if I do not respect somebody then I likely would not trust them as well. Trust is an important thing in regards to sex... I must have confidence that she is telling the truth when she says she is on birth control or does not have an STD.

Top Bottom