Wyatt: People urged termination of pregnancy

JollyRoger

Slippin' Jimmy
Supporter
Why ae people trying to exterminate Wyatts? Is there a danger of there becoming too many Wyatts as a proportion of the population? Should people be able to misleadingly use the name Wyatt when they are nowhere close to looking like Wyatt Earp?

In April, KeKe Wyatt announced that she and her husband, Michael Ford, were pregnant with their ninth child. Wyatt has three children from a previous marriage, Ford has one child from a previous relationship, and they share four together.

Throughout her career, Wyatt has managed to balance motherhood with performing and she opened up about the dynamic with The Christian Post.

She revealed to the publication that early on in her career at the age of 18, it was suggested to her that she terminate her first pregnancy.

"I had just gotten married and my career all in the same year," she said. "The people I was working with tried to get me to get an abortion and I was like, 'Excuse me!' They were like, 'It's going to end your career.' So, I gave birth and after I gave birth I was KeKe Wyatt."

She drove the point home, adding, "and I'm still KeKe Wyatt."
http://www.essence.com/celebrity/keke-wyatt-music-industry-pressure-women

I'm not sure why this is in any way remarkable. She disagreed with people who she thought were giving her bad advice, it apparently turned out okay for her, so... :dunno:

I don't know why anyone would want nine kids, but as long as they can afford to care for them, it's their business.

I think when you have far more kids than a Republican politician has had wives, then the authorities should probably step in for some redistribution.

A woman I know of has just had her 10th and 11th child. Twins.

And she and her partner can't afford to sustain them (at least not without government assistance). To the extent that he's not actually officially living with her, as to do so would cost them benefits.

But she seems to like having children.

They certainly keep her busy and out of paid employment.

Not your typical couple, those two.

There’s lots of goods reasons why a woman would or would not carry a child to term. Concerns for her career shouldn’t be one of them.

You know, I think that woman has it wrong.

KeeKee seems to be more what people say.

It's a diminutive of Keyana. Which doesn't help much, if at all.

Same as the fefe in covfefe.
I was typing something recently and my search history popped up an old, pre convfefe typo, "civ fefe". Made me wonder.

I've started imagining a rap: C to the Izzo, V to the fefe. That's the anthem put your damn caps on.

There’s lots of goods reasons why a woman would or would not carry a child to term. Concerns for her career shouldn’t be one of them.
It shouldn't be, but often is, if the alternative is being fired for the "sin" of getting pregnant.

Top Bottom