Yosemite Sam Takes Over at the NSA

Because he thinks they make him look stupid. He cannot tolerate people who are smarter than him working for him.

Because he thinks they make him look stupid. He cannot tolerate people who are smarter than him working for him.

I was going to joke that it's only a matter of time before the pets get canned, but Trump doesn't have any pets because he's an inhuman monster.

I wonder how long Bolton will last before he gets sacked for insulting Putin and/or Russia.

I was going to joke that it's only a matter of time before the pets get canned, but Trump doesn't have any pets because he's an inhuman monster.

That could be the reason, but it could just fit in that thing about not wanting anyone around who is smarter than him.

Note that I don't think anyone who doesn't have pets is an inhuman monster. I don't have pets right now myself. I just think the reason Trump doesn't have them is that he's an inhuman monster.

Yet he also fired the Mooch, who seems to be of similar intelligence to Trump :)
El Trumpo prefers that his subordinates have at least 10 fewer IQ points than him(I.E. Negative I.Q., as in an IQ of -10). Trumps intelligence requirements for people working under him fall somewhere between Persistent Vegetative State and Brain Dead.

Also, I know most people in this thread are aware of this, but unlike what is implied by the thread title, the National Security Advisor doesn't run the National Security Agency (NSA).

The National Security Advisor participates in National Security Council meetings and (usually) directly advises the President. The NSA, on the other hand, is run by the Director of National Intelligence. McMaster being replaced by Bolton has very little to do with the NSA.

Yes, the US government has a lot of confusing acronyms in its security and intelligence organizations. No, it's not likely to change for the more-easily-understood anytime soon.

I believe the US government's Acronym is "WTF"

Also, I know most people in this thread are aware of this, but unlike what is implied by the thread title, the National Security Advisor doesn't run the National Security Agency (NSA).

The National Security Advisor participates in National Security Council meetings and (usually) directly advises the President. The NSA, on the other hand, is run by the Director of National Intelligence. McMaster being replaced by Bolton has very little to do with the NSA.

Yes, the US government has a lot of confusing acronyms in its security and intelligence organizations. No, it's not likely to change for the more-easily-understood anytime soon.

Bolton 'takes over' refers to him becoming Trump's newest man crush

Nor does the NSA work AS the NSA nor FOR the NSA, if I've understood correctly.

Pardon me but shouldn't the head of NASA be an actual astronaut?

#RevoltinBolton
There is no formal head of NASA at the moment. Trump nominated a sycophant (who may not actually be that bad for NASA as he's a genuine space nerd) but he's been held up in the Senate for over a year. The acting director has also announced his imminent retirement and will be replaced by his deputy.

And former astronaut is not and should not be a job requirement for NASA Administrator but it can certainly help.

If Trump can be president, I can be the head of NASA.
I'm qualified because I read Science Fiction books.
More than Trump can say.

Top Bottom