You know you spend too much time on CFC when ...

185. You start hate campaigns against other sections of the forum for reasons even you don't know. (Guilty :blush:)

Zarn said:
176. You then try to get quoted many more times. (Not me)

186. You invade serious threads and make pointless one-liners in the hope of getting quoted. (Guilty again :blush:)

189. Your math teacher has come to terms with the fact that you will not learn before you can log on and take a look at the forum games.

190. (I did this just now.) When you see a spam thread in Off-Topic and a moderator (Whomp) on duty, you start tracking his actions as he deals with the thread (by viewing his user profile) while accompanying the whole thing with a commentary in your head, spoken in a nasal Howard Cosell voice. ("He's viewing the site index, and you have to say the situation is looking dire for this thread now.")

...who said 'freak'? :mad:

185. You start hate campaigns against other sections of the forum for reasons even you don't know. (Guilty :blush:)

186. You invade serious threads and make pointless one-liners in the hope of getting quoted. (Guilty again :blush:)
195. You care enough to defend against these hateful assaults!

191. You find yourself trying to make a biography for EVERY SINGLE CFC MEMBER.
How's that going?

You remember the times when:

196. Pasi was a conservative bible-thumphing christian
197. Mobboss was a flaming hippie with long hair
198. The post count of Perfection was 0

and thats all I could think of.

HOLY CRAP THERE WAS A TIME WHEN perfection's POSTCOUNT WAS ZERO??????

I use to have a higher post count than him (and by a bit of a margin), and I joined shortly after he did.

When he surpassed me, I accused him of being a spammer. Another poster pointed out that I joined later, so I was the spammer. I then said that Perfection did not post much at first, but then took off. Perfection then agreed with me, probably to get +1 post.

This is all off of memory, though.

206 (205.5). Every time the forums are down, you become emo and start cutting yourself.

207. You think "social life" is a new Mod for cIV, or a new kind of civics for cIV.

in school when they ask "hey, do you have a myspace?" you say "no. I have a civfanatics acount." without a single drop of remorse

Top Bottom