Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by Sophie 378, Dec 22, 2006.
163 In the future, people remember where they were when you changed your avatar
164. while in school you wonder why genghis khan didnt just build courthouses and theatres to keep his kingdom from rebelling and costing so much
The real 164: You wonder why you thought about it instead of CFC.
165: You actually do review all 31 civs, AND discuss strategy, but lose your job for not showing up for 71 days.
166: You are so busy reading and posting in other threads you haven't even posted here yet.
167: You have three papers due in the morning, its 3AM and your posting on CFC.
168. You view the lack of removal of this thread to Forum Games as a triumph of 'the people'. Then you don your Che Guevara wig and dance Carnevale in the street.
169. You spend so much time in Off-Topic you're almost ready to debate the above poster about Che Guevera.
170. You veer off to a debate about Creationism and Evolution, which goes even more off topic to a debate of US politics and comparing modern America to Nazi Germany.
171. The Babe thread is the closest you'll ever get to a hot female.
172. You collect CFC quotes, and have made several posts celebrating your favourites.
173. Whenever you hear the word "Hitler," you're first reaction is "not again!"
174. Even your Mothers' Day cards obey Godwin's Law.
175. You are honored, when someone mentions you in the quote thread. (me)
176. You then try to get quoted many more times. (Not me)
177. You see perfection and winner as names, not words.
178# You're now on the UNESCO list.
179. You skipped school in order to find time for NESes.
180. NES is no longer equated with "old" for you.
181. NES now means long threads. Very long threads.
182. NES does not refer to an early Nintendo Console.
183. You try to extort a technologically backwards first grader's lunch money in the name of funding.
184. Your chair has a permanent imprint in the shape of your ass.
Separate names with a comma.