Zombie Preparation

They have camping filters that are amazing. A sporting goods store would be high on the list of 'places to goloot'. And an army surplus store.
Fixed it for you.

If you've studied any zombie prep guide, you'd know a yacht is foolish. Scurvy plus underwater zombies climbing anchor lines...Please.
Scurvy is very easily combatted by a good diet, and I've yet to see a zombie swim. Even if so, having people on watch solves that problem.

@scurvy: clif bars/vitamins
@zombies: sorry was thinking 28 days later zombies (to keep it plausible)+no anchor lines
Funnily enough, the infected in 28 Days Later could swim. But they made so much noise and used so much energy doing it that they'd be easily spotted.

Okay, fine. I'll use a Halberd instead, and my base will be a castle in the sky.
That's better.

Primary Weapon: The Gatling Laser

Secondary Weapon: Laser Pistol

Vehicle: Combine APC

Fortress: Ruins of the Pentagon

Theme Song: Nuclear Mission Jam - Half Life OST

Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing): Samus Aran

Last Words: "Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty zombies!

Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing): PrinceScamp. He's rather good in Left 4 Dead, which is a realistic simulation, right? At the very least I'd like to see him ripped to shreds for friendly-firing me several times.

Aww, no mention of me, I'm good in L4D as well :(.

Who knew a zombie penetration thread would last so long on this forum ! You people have some really weird fetishes with shoving guns into corpses.

Primary Weapon: Shotgun
Secondary Weapon: Shotgun
Vehicle: Shotgun
Fortress: Shotgun
Theme Song: Hi Friend! (Deadmau5)
Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing): My shotgun
Last Words: dickcockballs

Primary Weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Vehicle:

Fortress:

Theme Song:

Eye of the Tiger

Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing):

Chuck Norris

Last Words:

N/A

Wales

Primary Weapon: Buzzsaw with two solar powered battery-cells.
Secondary Weapon: Deodorant combined with my zippo.
Vehicle: A garbage truck.
Fortress: Any kingsized bed will do.
Theme Song: Ultimate song for epic hindkicking.
Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing): Miss Sweden 2009.
Last Words: Yo momma is so fat she..

Anyway, ICBM gets points for consistency, but also gets utterly wrecked when his platforms are taken over by the Zerg for vespene. If you're going to go outside of scenarios based on modern day Earth, you better be prepared to also deal with other threats ;)

I supposed that it might be the aliens creating the zombies. Someone has to be up there to fight them too.

You'll notice from my edit that you ninja'd me. You, me, and our respective women should team up to become a new breed of zombie-killing pirates. My girl's Asian, so we can add ninja to our list of skills too.

Deal! Pirates + ninja > zombies :D

If you've studied any zombie prep guide, you'd know a yacht is foolish. Scurvy plus underwater zombies climbing anchor lines...Please.

Scurvy has been conquered by vitamin supplements and refrigerated/frozen compartments on boats.

And anchor lines? What self-respecting sailor would be anchoring anywhere, even assuming zombies could swim or walk along the bottom of the ocean? Plus, we keep anchor watches anyway. Zombies managing to climb up anchor lines would simply keep the watchstander from nodding off, via grabbing the katana and lopping off a zombie-head every few minutes. Good cardio workout, probably.

Primary Weapon: M2 Browning Machine gun M2 Browning.jpg
Secondary Weapon:Beretta Cx4 Stormberetta_cx4-3.jpg
Vehicle:A-10 Thunderbolt llA-10 Thunderbolt ll.jpg providing air support
Fortress:St.Peter's Basilica
Theme Song:I Will Survive
Partner In Crime: Samuel L. Jackson
Last Words: I'm totally going to survive this!(Famous last words)

I've only played a few games of L4D with you, whereas I've played so many games with PS that I know he'll charge off into the sunset blasting (and distracting) zombies for me to make a quiet exit.
Perhaps in the future we should play L4D more often, along with PS. :)

Primary Weapon: Carbine or Autoshotty
Secondary Weapon: Crowbar
Vehicle: None. Stay blockaded in house. After area has died down a bit, perhaps move to more isolated area with whatever vehicle is still around.
Fortress: House -> maybe later more isolated area
Theme Song: B.Y.O.B. I suppose
Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing): Serj Tankian? And Louis, Bill, Francis, and Zoe of course.
Last Words: If I turn zombie, kill me quickly!

I've planned this already :mischief:

@Lillefix: partner in crime win

Primary Weapon: Power Claw
Secondary Weapon: multi-melta
Vehicle: Dreadnought
Fortress: Irron Warrior stronghold on Medrengard
Theme Song: Black Sabath Neon Knights
Partner In Crime (er.. zombie killing): Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Last Words: Generator self destruct... now

Fixed it for you.

Scurvy is very easily combatted by a good diet, and I've yet to see a zombie swim. Even if so, having people on watch solves that problem.

Funnily enough, the infected in 28 Days Later could swim. But they made so much noise and used so much energy doing it that they'd be easily spotted.

That's better.

IF they are using so much energy I doubt a 1000km swim is possible for them

Top Bottom