Siberian Husky (Red Alert 2 conversion)

Turned out great :)
Are the black freckles visible ingame?
Someone could clean those out (not me :p)

That looks really cool... Which directions are missing?

Kinboat said:
Which directions are missing?
The death is missing all directions except SE and SW.
The fidget is missing all directions except SE and SW.
The fortify is missing all directions except SE and SW.
The victory is missing all directions except SE and SW.

Supa said:
Do you plan any others conversions from RA ?
Yes, I plan to do some more RA2 conversions. I am planning to do the Conscript (Soviet infantry) and the G.I. (American infantry) next. The G.I. has an animation that could be useful for fortification.

The Conscript:

The G.I.

Does look great Chukchi. :thumbsup:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have a SE direction for an animation, couldn't you make a SW direction just by flipping the frame (and vice versa)? The rights and lefts would be reversed of course, but I think that'd probably be better than having a missing direction. Just an idea. :D

CamJH said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have a SE direction for an animation, couldn't you make a SW direction just by flipping the frame (and vice versa)?
I now have updated the download to include both SE and SW animations.
The SW animations are also used for W, NW and N.
The SE animations are also used for E, NE and S.

In your palette the shadow is (5, 3, 3), but it's in the fur too. How do you convert it? If the original sprites have palettes, you could try to find the transparency black and replace it with the color from index 249 of the civ palette. In this case (173, 0, 173).

Rhye said:
:goodjob: Great! is this your first unit?
Yes. I will be updating it in a few minutes to include transparent shadows.

EDIT: It is now updated to include transparent shadows and the attack dog sounds from RA2.

The conscript and GI units look pretty cool, but are they going to be that small when all's said and done?

Are you done, Chukchi_Husky ? I've downloaded every update ^^
Do you convert your units frame-per-frame or do you have a Steph-like program (©) ?

About yours dogs, Straczynski, didn't you plan to do some others ?

Top Bottom