Romero's Zombie 08/7/2006

It's kinda funny to think that for about 1 year King Arthur needed a zombie unit; he asked and asked for one. And then MoscaTnT comes and starts making all of these superb zombie units. Really Ironic. :D

Just as well I didn't wait :) First I started out using the Modern Worker followed by Mao and latterly aaglo's Ghoul. But this zombie is perfect!!

I remember Mao.

Did you use him because he kind of wiggles a lot, or was it just because he's scary ( :D )?

It was the sway and the fidget made a decent "maul" attack. Also, the fact he looked kind of modern like a recently "deceased" businessman in a suit.

Lord Malbeth said:
It's kinda funny to think that for about 1 year King Arthur needed a zombie unit; he asked and asked for one. And then MoscaTnT comes and starts making all of these superb zombie units. Really Ironic. :D

Well, I supose I'm the chosen one :p , After playing EFZI I tried the utahjazz tutorial only to do nazis and zombies, playing a wonderfull non-historical scenario give me the desire of doing freak units... and doing zombie units it's funny.

Well I hope you continue doing more "freak" units.

I'll be "bigging up" your name in the latest update MoscaTnT - thanks again!

MoscaTnT said:
Well, I supose I'm the chosen one :p , After playing EFZI I tried the utahjazz tutorial only to do nazis and zombies, playing a wonderfull non-historical scenario give me the desire of doing freak units... and doing zombie units it's funny.

Holy Helm's Deep! Are you the guy who made the Strumtrooper that for a victory he saluted like a Nazi and a Iron Cross appeared above his head?!?

That unit was awesome.

Yes, that'd be the man.

Great zombie, by the way. The tie is very funny. And the head rolling...and, well, pretty much everything!

Just and FYI, it looks like the DL and database DL are both dead. Can anyone re-post this? :)

Hmmm, that's weird! It works now! Sorry for the bump then!

Here is the Romero Zombie by MoscaTnT.
I added Sounds, RomeroZombie and ZombieWorker_units_32.pcx files.
I added a pick to the the Romero .pcx Images for the ZombieWorkerLarge and Small .pcx Files and adjusted the .ini file.

Edit: Seems I did Not need to Upload this :)

Attachments

• romerozombie.zip
    734.2 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom