New units: three Incan ships (sep 7th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here are three different reed boats for the Incas: torora, war torora and templeship. The torora is the only real life ship, the other two are sort of "what if" ships. Enjoy :)

Here is the torora:
Torora (~590 kb)

Animations:

Here is the war torora:
War Torora (~841 kb)

Animations:

Here is the templeship
Templeship (~1,4 Mb)

Animations:

Upgrade to the templeship!
Due to several requests, here is a cannon attack animation for the templeship:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/TempleshipCannon.zip

Animation:

Attached are civilopedia image previews.

Attachments

• 3Incaships.gif
    3Incaships.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,456
Oh man I'd have loved to add that Templeship for the Slann or Amazons. Too late now, suckas!

That temple ship is WICKED! Whose idea was it to put a pyramid/ziggurat on two boats? Excellent flavor units, and again nice to see you back in the shipyards aaglo.

:thumbsup:

You are the shipmaster Aaglo once again great job. Did you see the special on the history channel about the 2 ships that were built by Calligula or one of the other Roman rulers that contained a palace onboard the ship.

Awesome. :thumbsup:

Cool. Thanks for revisting the shipyard, aaglo. Any chance of doing an alternate cannon attack for that temple ship? Its so big, I'd like to try using it as a galleon or caravel flavor.

Excellent work. Especially the temple ship. That may very well find a home in the Mystara mod as well.

Outstanding aaglo!...I must say that without your Excellent ships, most of our MODs might as well just have the CIVs stay on land. All of your ships have provided a tremendous boost to our games and are Greatly appreciated. :goodjob:

Top Bottom