New Unit: Warhammer Knight

BeBro

King of the Krauts
For embryodead´s mod :)

Download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/WH_Knight.zip

Please note: this unit is not tested in the game, just in flicster. It looked good there, incl. the civ colors, so I don´t expect any probs when you implement it. If there however is something wrong in-game, please inform me, I´ll fix it then ASAP :)

Attack preview:

Attachments

• whknight_att.gif
    whknight_att.gif
    81.7 KB · Views: 5,444
Pedia preview :)

Attachments

• knight_wh1.gif
    knight_wh1.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 4,629
YES! I have been waiting for a unit like this for so long. It's beautiful BeBro!

EDIT: Supa is right, the download link is to the T62 thread.

Ah, sorry, I was just changing my sig before, edited the T62 in, and copied then the wrong link -I fixed it now, so the download should work :)

Yep. It even has wolf fur on the mantle, though not much is visible on unit size. There´s a bigger static preview of it in the thread for the teutonic knight. ;)

BeBro - Lord of the Knights. :)

Honestly, your work with these guys is stunning. I may well have a place for him in a fantasy mod I'm currently designing.

BeBro, Here is a New Fortify Sound for your WH_Knight.

The Fortify sound is the First part of the Attack and IMO this works better.

I also included a New INI linked to the Horseman sounds because they seem to work better for your unit (without Sword sounds). The Knight RUN Sounds are still used. This is a Personal Opinion but give it a try.

BTW, the Unit works fine in Game.

Get the Zip Here: size 32 KB

Attachments

• wh_knight fortify sound and new ini.zip
    27.1 KB · Views: 291
Swing that axe, baby. :yeah:
Damn, these knights look fine. :thumbsup:

With all these fine units, what am I going to do with the civ3 knight? To which civ I'm going to leave it to? Scandinavians? Americans? :hmm:

What is it, Hospitaler, Teutonic, the Pack and this. 8 knights?
The round table is filling out just fine :D

Originally posted by aaglo
With all these fine units, what am I going to do with the civ3 knight? To which civ I'm going to leave it to? Scandinavians? Americans? :hmm:

I say Spanish.

Nice unit as usual.

Top Bottom