New Unit: Minotaur 5/26/04

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
A Minotaur...

The INI file has a small typo... The Death spot in the INI file should read 'MinotaurDeath.flc' not 'MinotaurnDeath.flc'

You can just open it up in Notepad and remove that N.

That's what comes from using my Industrial Legion INI and not being careful enough to catch all those N's :D

Download
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Minotaur.zip

Attachments

• Minotaur_AttRun_Preview.gif
    Minotaur_AttRun_Preview.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,153
I absolutely love the little touches you add to your animations - sniffing the ground in fidget, shaking the head in victory and the cool axe swing in fortify. Needless to say that it's an amazingly good unit. (However, I still feel we missed a great piece of comedy with that damn Minoan sheep shearer. Tail's movement from certain angles gives an indication of what could've been. :lol: )

Very nice... /me is mesmerised by the tail in the second preview

I don't know whether to ask what's next, I don't wanna the surprise spoiled!

Wow! Kinboat rules!

awesome :goodjob:

All we need now is Rufus to make us a Labyrinth Wonder, then we can pop these guys every 5 turns!

hmmm...

@Kinboat- mabey next you should make Theseus ;)

Hey, good spot for Civ color right there on the Axe. It is small but very visible. Good job, as usual.

Awesome unit! That is the coolest axe that I have ever seen!

Mr. Do said:
Just curious... but what's the non-literal meaning of fantastic? ;)

non-literal means outrageous, great. Literally means pertaining to a fantastic setting...... but I am sure you knew that. ;)

Nice unit Kinboat... as always. :)

Wonderful unit Kinboat. That is the best Minotaur on the forum. Wait, it's the only Minotaur on the forum. IT won't be topped as far as I'm concerned.

Ever since I saw that movie Troy, I've been seeing Hoplites, Legions and creatures from Greek mythology all over the place :eek: .

What did you think of Troy by the way Xen? I thought it was ok(I prefer the made for TV movie "The Oddysey" myself)

Wow! :eek: That rocks! :goodjob:

I'll give one, and only one of these to the Minoans. And make it a static defender on the capital in Crete. :evil:

Great unit, as usual, Kinboat. I've jsut decided to re-evaluate what my Tomb of the Unknown King wonder is going to replace in my FF mod (although the graphics for the tomb could possibly be used for the Labyrinth....). I'll just have the Tomb replace the SoZ and crank out a Minotaur every 5 turns (vs ancient cavalry).

Top Bottom