English Sergeant Poser Unit for download

Modder_Mode

Prince
This is the English Sergeant unit that will be in the Sword & Arrow mod. A few people requested it to be uploaded so you can use it in Civ 3 so here it is.
This is a complete unit, all the figures, props and materials are included.
I will be uploading all of my units soon when I get some spare time.

http://swordandarrow.ucoz.com/load

I've been browsing swordandarrow.ucoz.com website and found that the Poser section contains items created by some famous people here like Bjornlo and Utahjazz7, although they weren't credited in any way. Did you get their aproval for using their stuff ? There are also some other props that I have found on other sites but can't remember where. Please give proper credits to the great creators of these files.

I've been browsing swordandarrow.ucoz.com website and found that the Poser section contains items created by some famous people here like Bjornlo and Utahjazz7, although they weren't credited in any way. Did you get their aproval for using their stuff ? There are also some other props that I have found on other sites but can't remember where. Please give proper credits to the great creators of these files.

I understand your concerns and I actually thought I had a txt file in the zip archives with the credits but I just realised it's not there so I will have to add the credits.

Good. You could also write some words on the download page at this website, so that all the infos would be available even before downloading the files.

Looks good, Modder_Mode! Downloaded it and will be checking it out soon, but previews look nice! :goodjob:

This -
As friendly as when a new unit creator gets dictates about what model to use..? :p

- is not at all the same as this:
Please give proper credits to the great creators of these files.
Proper credit is to be expected. Modder_Mode got the point right away.

We've just been through a major hassle about (some) staff wanting to impose stringent rules about how we share & how we give credit. The outcome of that is that it's up to us - as it has always been - to work out our own ethos. Joke or not this is an inappropriate time & place for cracks about this subject.

Blue Monkey, you misunderstood me.
Jerry'sGoldfish, you understood my barb at you although I'm not sure being oppressive against Stico is better than being imperative..? :lol:

I really didnt think this would cause such a fuss, I'm more than happy to take all of it down. I've spoken to utahjazz7 in several PM, he is a very helpful person. I have had a link to CivFanatics since 2011 on the site, I have posted several times in the S.A.M. forums about CivFanatics, I have also directed people to the CivFanatics website in several PM's. If I have offended anyone in some way please let me know, as of yet the only people who I seem to have offended are the ones that I have not used anything of??

You didn't really cause any fuss :)
I don't see anyone offended at all here, everyone is grateful and more than happy to see you post this great model here.

You didn't really cause any fuss :)
I don't see anyone offended at all here, everyone is grateful and more than happy to see you post this great model here.

Well I'm glad because the last thing I wanted to do was upset anyone.
The next unit I will upload is the Catapult and crew, hopefully some modders will find it useful. For Civ3 it will need a run/move animation, I will do this at a later date, it's easy to do as the crew pushes it along. Also the death animation will look good, as the catapult will collapse, the crew die and 2 of the wheels come off and roll around and all of the projectiles drop off the back.

Do siege units in Civ 3 require any additional animations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXItqz_r79c

The previews look very good and it is very commendable to include every work files but do you plan to release the actual FLC files ? I'm guessing few people will be able to use the work files or convert the over-sized gifs.

he has no time, he has just uploaded the modell. we are waiting for ares to reply since he is a norman reenactor...so he might trasnform it into an civ3 unit

And the progress on this amazing stuff ??

Top Bottom