Minimap+

Well I'm no artist, but I have done a bit of editing of the mimiMap to add the name of my mod down the side. Two different versions, if anyone is interested I will post them so you can edit them adding the name of your own mod or whatever.

There should be a pic here, Its my first pic post so...

Attachments

• mini-map.pcx
    22.9 KB · Views: 233
Sorry!

The attachment should be a pic, I got it wrong.

If you would like the files just say, at least I know I can add attachments!!!

Quinn Dexter.

Originally posted by Quinn Dexter
Well I'm no artist, but I have done a bit of editing of the mimiMap to add the name of my mod down the side....

I've done much the same thing, though in a somewhat different style. I've added a "plaque" to the bottom of the minimap, with the mod's name.

Just for fun, I also created similarly revised minimaps for each of the Conquests. Now I can quickly tell which game my son is playing just by looking over his shoulder. ;)

-- Darryl

Attachments

• minimap.jpg
    minimap.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 547
Quinn Dexter, DB_in_Omaha, very nice :)

>> How about a Roman Legionary? LOL Very nice though

I'm trying to contact Brebo to use his minimap Roman-Greek style, and then, I'll add a legionnary.

Goldflash,
what type of globe ? I don't know which one could be looking good next to a map.

I like the plaque. Now I think I better do that for my mod.

Hmmm... one of thoes old ones you see in Rich people
s studies... Let me find a pic....

Originally posted by Supa
A mage woudn't be much difficult to do.

I was just thinking about this statement. When I saw mrtn's orcs, a thought came to me to have a Wizard on the other side of the knight by the info box. Could that be done? Then I would have a matching set for my mod. :)

Cool, thanks a lot Supa. I need to make a note of your contribution. This list is huge already.

I have a request, Can u make 1 with a WW2 infantry unit. Would go great in the SOE c3c update and SOP mods.

Yes, it could be done. With a spell for "End of turn" button. I'll try that...
Remember to fix the pollution sun too. It's possible you can use the one I posted in "my" thread, you can try it at least.

Hey Supa... could you do something cool for the right side? I don't know... If you make it, I'll probably use it.

He's working on a mage for the right side to go with the knight, or at least that's the impression I got from above.

What did you have in mind? Something non-fantasy would go with my private mod.

Compass and WW2-Infantry added to the list. If you have something very specific in mind, please add a image.

And I was afraid to get no attention :lol:

> Mrtn
yup, I saw this in your thread. :)

> Goldflash
Currently, I've got no project but the Mage for the right-side.

I'll let u be the judge on what type of WW2 infantry to use and thanks.

And I was afraid to get no attention :lol:
You started something, I don't think anyone has ever even considered. Not to this extent at least. An original idea that enhances the look of the game.

Top Bottom