Minimap+

Just... make something cooooooooooooooooool!

Fighter Planes or battleships or nekkid girls ^^

Hi, i really like your knight 'pic' but in can't seem to find out where it goes. as in i am not sure what file it goes into. can anybody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:confused:

It would go in:
Conquests/Art/Interface

or if you don't have Conquests it's
CIV3PTW/Art/Interface

and so on. If PTW doesn't have an interface folder just make one.

EDIT: Back up any interface file that has the exact same name and then load it into the folder.

@Supa: I was wondering if you were still doing that mage for the box on the right side of the screen?

Thank you kindly is was going mad looking for that i can sleep soundly now:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

>> @Supa: I was wondering if you were still doing that mage for the box on the right side of the screen?

I'm still on it. I've got two weeks charged so I haven't done anything but pic searching. I've got a few choice now, what would do like, a classic mage or not ?

Sorry for the delay.

Classic mage is cool. I was going to use it for my mod so if it looks anything like a mage from Dungeons & Dragons then I'll be happy. There is a huge variety there so just about anything would work. :)

No probs for the delay. It happens. I've been delaying that swimsuit model title screen collection for a month or more now.

Sorry about the delay guys, but I won't work on these minimaps before mid-june.

I'm currently both studying and lurking here. I've nearly finished the Mage-thingie but I won't put the final touch and test before mid-june. If anyone want to work on the requests before, I won't take it bad. ;)

If it hasn't been done 'till then, I would resume my works for them.

Ok, no complaints from me. I won't be done with my mod at this rate till late June. ;)

:goodjob:

I don't know why but I prefer the last one .... ;)

Good idea and :goodjob:

tjedge1 said:
Ok, no complaints from me. I won't be done with my mod at this rate till late June. ;)

And I qon't be done with my mod untill mid-never.

Supa said:
What's port ?

I'd guess he means he plays as the Portuguese....

Hey Supa. How was that wizard going? Is that a trashed work or still in the works?

Supa! what happened?

1, exams go ok?
2, Wheres the wizard? :p

Top Bottom