• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Sumerian Heavy Chariot [31st January 2011]

Yang Liu

H.Balck
Sumerian Heavy Chariot
Spoiler :

FLC animations:

download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16481

Thanks to Sandris and Tom - you are the greatest ! Chariot is an addition to Sandris Mesepotamien pack.
Thanks to sounddogs for some very nice donkey sounds - I mixed them to a new quality.

H.Balck

This might be my all time favorite unit so far. The run animation in particular is great, the donkeys look great together with a lot of individuality in their animations. I'd have suggested having some more movement out of them in the attack or default (maybe bobbing their heads or looking around aimlessly :mischief:) but that's just being greedy. A really, REALLY good unit.

The primogenitor of chariots. Yeah~~~!:goodjob:

Holly dolly jolly sh... cake! :) Top quality, as always. Congratulations with the new wonderful unit! :) And thank you for the great work, Yang Liu!
I hope {heavy chariot} will take part in monthly competition. If there'll be no another great unit (and it's hard to imagine what it may be - possibly, only Assyrian chariot can beat Sumerian chariot) - I will vote with no doubt. :)

Great animations with separate detailed movements within the characters :goodjob:
... would like to see the Donkeys Fall a little faster during the Death animation.
The Run animation for the Sumerian Light Chariot Looks Excellent.

I do not know why you have thought it should be heavy. If you have seen standard of Ur, you can see images of horses/onagers overriding enemy soldiers(lifting their legs on top). Whether they horses or onagers, these chariots had been used in the war, so much sophisticated they should be.

Top Bottom