2008 NBA Playoffs

THE WORLD IS CRAZY!!!

Are the Wizards better with Arenas? And did T-Mac actually score points in the 4th quarter? I didn't stay up late enough :p

Series still is not over, but I was pretty much resigned to one of those typical 20-point losses that a good hometeam will get in its first homegame in a series. I am a little more than shocked to see a double digit win by the Spurs.

D'Antoni is in a whole mess of trouble right now, I think he has to win the series to save his job realistically and he'll be gone very quickly if it ends in a sweep. The Spurs don't sweep anyone anymore (except the Cavs ;) ).

EDIT: Whoah, I just noticed the 76'ers-Pistons game...I think the Pistons are proving that they think they have some kind of natural birthright to the Conference Finals. A 19 point loss is kind of hard to shakeoff as "rust" or "luck".

I can't believe the Hawks are a playoff team. Yeah, it's the East and that doesn't really count, but still....

Upset is that Atlanta will win a game.

:smug:

102-93.

Yeah, this is the 19th playoff series in a row in which PHX has not been swept.

Final: 105 to 86, Suns

Like I said, the Spurs are too old to sweep :lol:

Detroit looks like its about to even up the series with Philadelphia, up 13 with 7 to go.

Well, we're down to 14 teams now, with the Raptors losing the series 4-1 to the Magic and the Nuggets being swept by the Lakers...

Lets go back to Boston and clear up this whole "losing" thing we've got going on. There is something a little too familiar about this whole "dominant team losing when it counts" feeling that is creeping up on me... it feels so.... familiar.....hmmmm....

Mavs and Suns eliminated. It'll be interesting to see if D'antoni and Johnson are going to get fired now.

Wow, I expected Boston to sweep Atlanta.

They keep the series tied at 2-2 though, for now.

I think Avery is done for, but I think D'Antoni gets one more year because of the Shaq trade.

Azale 1, Kraznaya 0 :p

I think Avery is done for, but I think D'Antoni gets one more year because of the Shaq trade.

Azale 1, Kraznaya 0 :p

Everything I've seen says D'Antoni is gone too :scan: - Knicks, Bulls or Raptors.

Avery was just dismissed. D'Antoni is probably gone also.
George Karl might be looking for a new job also.

I hope Cavs rap up today.

I did not expect Houston to win 2 against Utah.

Looking at the NBA's disciplinary actions, it looks like they're beginning to reward acting.

Top Bottom