2012 Apocalypse Coming Up

The Apocalypse is on the 21st, right?
Darn, I won't have any time to enjoy myself as finals end on the 21st.

On December 21 2012, the day that the world obviously ends.
I will be reading a story that I wrote about me and my friends trying to escape the end of the world to my fellow classmates. It is also the last day before the Christmas holidays and the day when I receive my report card,which could be a sign that there is some connection between the two.

It will happen in 2050, unless someone wins the game first or the number of turns is higher than normal.

That's not entirely true is it? Just that no one will keep score after 2050. And the future technologies get really vague.

Yeah, that seems like a stupid bet. If you win, everything has been reset so you don't get paid; if you lose, then you lose.

I am making the 2012 Apocalypse into a drinking game.

The rules so far:

1. For each horseman of the apocalypse spotted, all participants must do 2 shots of vodka.
2. If anyone spots the anti-Christ, that's FIVE jägerbombs for everyone EXCEPT the person who spotted the anti-christ.
3. If Cthulhu makes an appearance, everyone present must chug a full beer.
4. Angels and demons are worth 1 shot each - for everyone except the spotter.
5. God making an appearance means instant death for the spotter and 10 shots of whiskey for everyone else.

Have the TV/web news sites/radio news all on as well. That allows for a whole new lot of rules for when they all cut out/various types of natural disaster.

I am making the 2012 Apocalypse into a drinking game.

The rules so far:

1. For each horseman of the apocalypse spotted, all participants must do 2 shots of vodka.
2. If anyone spots the anti-Christ, that's FIVE jägerbombs for everyone EXCEPT the person who spotted the anti-christ.
3. If Cthulhu makes an appearance, everyone present must chug a full beer.
4. Angels and demons are worth 1 shot each - for everyone except the spotter.
5. God making an appearance means instant death for the spotter and 10 shots of whiskey for everyone else.

Cthulhu is only beer? For some reason I thought it would be a more exotic drink.

I already it set up on my space software where the build-up to a Day-After-Tomorrow superstorm that begins on the 21'st, which will trigger a slow descent into a Snowball Earth event that starts roughly 14,000 years from now, although the storm itself only lasts just a couple months.

Alternatively, I'll just stare at my favorite star and wait for blue aliens to pick me up. :p

My birthday is on the 21st, hope Earth hangs on long enough for me to get a nice dinner.

Top Bottom