2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand on a certain level all money is the same. Hell, its even all dreamed up since its fiat. But how we fund things matters because it matters. We're social creatures like that. We tax the **** out of cigarettes in Illinois, and theoretically all that money goes to education and smoking prevention. I know the government in the state is corrupt enough that it means that then education winds up defunded from other sources because there's that sweet sweet vice tax filling in where general revenue would otherwise have to go. But it still matters that we send the cigarette taxes to schools. Just like Hyde matters despite it all being imaginary monopoly money. It matters to the Sisters of the Poor. It matters to me. It matters enough it's swapping my vote in this election but hey. I'm one of less than 100 million, I'm in a trew blew machine state, and it really doesn't matter. But it does, again, to me.
OK so it's the big "A", got it... that's a pretty common "one-issue", issue, so I guess I forgive you, even if I don't like it... Anyway
Edit: actually, it's lotto. Duh. Cigarette taxes are just blackholed(~8 bucks a pack these days, lol. Regression ftw).
Eight bucks! :confused: What a deal!! Around these parts they're generally 9-10 bucks a pack. Although it doesn't matter to me as much, since I evicted that particular monkey from my back almost 10 years ago.

Just, just disgusted. Some of the southern states went full pants on head, Illinois pulled all statewide restrictions on timing and went anxiety about money or socialization is good enough even late, the moronic killbots came for the last state rep in the form on Lipinski, and Biden flopped on the sop that made him at least not full killbot. Oh, they can all just burn. R16's orbital bombardment sounds better and better.

If you're in Cook, it's well over 10. Should do the world a service and give them away for free. 5c bounty per.

Will Trump drop Pence and pick up Nikki Halley now that Joe has Kamala? Seems likely to me. He will give up the evangelical for a female who can be aggressive.
I used to date a girl who introduced me to a lovely scotch-bonnet-guava sauce. It was sweet and super spicy hot all at the same time... absolutely delicious on pasta. I'm wondering which hat it would taste best on? :think:
Trump won Ohio by over 8%. I am not sure you can consider it in play.
Ohio is not in play. No way.
The tokenism runs deep with this one.
The phrase is correctly stated "is strong"... as in *James Earl Jones voice* "The force is strong with this one"

Jeez J, get it right.

Last edited:
Maybe somebody can give Tucker a light too. They're all just perfect for each other.

I understand the anger at Gerrymandering etc.

That doesn't apply when it came the Democrat primary. Bernie was only ahead due to vote splitting he never had a majority.

Here's your options.

1. Vote
2. Don't vote (helping Trump)
3. Overthrow the system (good luck with that).

Of course, assuming that the only issue of electoral rigging and stacking of the deck is the Democratic Primary results misses the point entirely and doubles down on, and pushes forth the narrative, on the "essential," nature of the locked two-party-system and it being, and their two corruptly, criminally, and treasonously beneficiary parties, the only workable system possible to even be considered. You've missed (or deliberately and obtusely ignored) the point again, and your arguments tank rapidly in any validity because of your insistence on doing so.

do not be surprised to notice the opening salvo should have been lawsuits , even if the corruption in the US can not be ever as much as in New Turkey . Courts here are the terror of people or something , not that they ever believe they will ever get in one . They have the arms and the laws and the judges and it is still used , courts ...

Of course, assuming that the only issue of electoral rigging and stacking of the deck is the Democratic Primary results misses the point entirely and doubles down on, and pushes forth the narrative, on the "essential," nature of the locked two-party-system and it being, and their two corruptly, criminally, and treasonously beneficiary parties, the only workable system possible to even be considered. You've missed (or deliberately and obtusely ignored) the point again, and your arguments tank rapidly in any validity because of your insistence on doing so.

1. That's your opinion.
2. You're not American
3. You get to vote as us not how you want it.

Right here right now vote Biden, Trump.

You can not vote or vote third party which in effect aids Trump. Those are your choices.

Rant and rave as much as you want there's the options if you can vote in USA.

Not me, my european country has fine southern wine. And women. Both of which the dutch apparently lack :D
And not @Farm Boy, he has both a stake and a vote in this sorry election.

We have Anouk

1. That's your opinion.
2. You're not American
3. You get to vote as us not how you want it.

Right here right now vote Biden, Trump.

You can not vote or vote third party which in effect aids Trump. Those are your choices.

Rant and rave as much as you want there's the options if you can vote in USA.

How much is the U.S. FEC paying you to mindlessly promote their corrupt and rigged system the way you do, or are you doing it deludedly for no reward?

Hm, did Trump just mediate between Israel and the United Arab Emirates?
If so, this isn't an insignificant development. And certainly not one down to Trump's own intellect.

The Guardian said:
Donald Trump has said the United Arab Emirates and Israel have agreed to establish full diplomatic ties as part of a deal to halt the annexation of occupied land sought by the Palestinians for their future state. US officials described the agreement, to be known as the Abraham Accords, as the first of its kind since Israel and Jordan signed a peace treaty in 1994. It also gives Trump a foreign policy success as he seeks re-election in November. Israel and UAE to form diplomatic ties, says Donald Trump.

Now Israel and UAE can join the good fight against another middle-eastern country :mischief:

Last edited:
How much is the U.S. FEC paying you to mindlessly promote their corrupt and rigged system the way you do, or are you doing it deludedly for no reward?

None but I know how the US electoral system works.

Up to the Americans if they want to change it.

Flawed yes, still better than 80% if the world.

Full stop here, why do you even care? Seriously, why do you even flipping care? You're a Canadian, you don't have the power to change the American electoral system. As Zardnaar stated, It's "up to the Americans if they want to change it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom