4-era Scandinavian Leaderhead (based on King Hord LH) - Apr. 30, 2009.

Grandraem

Alchemist
This is an animated, 4-era Scandinavian Leaderhead, with PCX files included.

Since my King Hord LH was voted as Leaderhead of the Year, in thanks I decided to create a 4-era version, which was requested some time ago.

A big thank you to Ares de Borg for providing background images and reference pictures for this leaderhead.:goodjob:

Due to the size of the download file, the download comes from Atomic Gamer, which unfortunately has a few minutes wait for download.

Download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12288&act=down

NEW:
ALTERNATE PCX FILES FOR INDUSTRIAL ERA ADDED:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=216270&d=1243898240

Preview:

It's done. Great work, I love it. When you ever want to do another historical LH, I'll be there to help.

Danke!

This has been sorely needed as a Ragnar replacement. I've been getting tired of seeing his red and blue facepaint all the time. Thank you!

This is an animated, 4-era Scandinavian Leaderhead, with PCX files included.

Since my King Hord LH was voted as Leaderhead of the Year, in thanks I decided to create a 4-era version, which was requested some time ago.

A big thank you to Ares de Borg for providing background images and reference pictures for this leaderhead.:goodjob:

Due to the size of the download file, the download comes from Atomic Gamer, which unfortunately has a few minutes wait for download.

Download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12288&act=down

Preview:

That is just great! Maybe he'll replace Ragnar!

Terrific! I'm so glad you decided to go ahead with this project. Great work there Grandraem!

Thanks everyone, for the positive comments.:) I appreciate them.

It's a shame you didn't put it forward for April's LH competition - maybe put it for May's competition? It's a winner for sure - might actually give me some inspiration to try and beat it in May ;).

Hi Rob,

I didn't think it should qualify for the LH competition because the LH I based it on (King Hord) had already won both a monthly and a yearly competition. Even though 3 of the 4 eras are new, the medieval era is virtually identical to the first era of my King Hord LH, with just both eyes fine instead of one damaged.

Thanks for the high praise though, especially coming from perhaps the most prolific and admirable LH creator out there.:)

Is it possible to do a set of pcxs for the Industrial Age? I'm using this leaderhead to represent Gustavus Adoplhus and I feel that the Era 3 Leaderhead would fit him better than the Era 2 Leaderhead.

Is it possible to do a set of pcxs for the Industrial Age? I'm using this leaderhead to represent Gustavus Adoplhus and I feel that the Era 3 Leaderhead would fit him better than the Era 2 Leaderhead.

Just give me about a week and I'll have it done.:)

Ok, less than a week.;)

I hope these are ok for you.

Attachments

• ScanALTpcx.zip
    253.9 KB · Views: 247
Top Bottom