A Petition to put post count in IOT

Post count in IOT subforum?

• Total voters
All of the IOTers post counts went up today by a not-insignificant amount. This either means we've been spamming a lot, or more likely, we won and IOT finally got post count. :D

Thanks mods for listening to our plight and giving us post count. We really appreciate it.

Cheers mods. :goodjob:

Good news ainwood!

Honestly was starting to think I'd never crest 4k. Thanks for your hard work o benevolent admins!

Mwahahahahaha! First, CFC. Now, the world! BOW BEFORE MY POSTCOUNT™!
RIP johnhughthom's post count.
Yeah, that. ainwood and other admins, you should consider resetting johnhughthom's postcount to 0.

I wouldn't mind having another 5k postcount added to my total.

As you have likely noticed, postcount is now on in IOT and Mafia/NOTW fora. Postcount is currently supposed to be on for all public fora EXCEPT Forum Games and archives. If another forum has postcount off, please inform us.
Postcount also remains off for a few staff fora not accessible to the members.
Rebuilding of postcount tables for previous posts is mostly completed with a couple glitches being looked at.

:goodjob: It is always good to know that the mods are still actively improving the site.

Ainwood did all the site changes.
The moderators (a significant number of us) consulted, debated, advised, and communicated on the policy, but did not push any buttons.
I am still figuring out just the moderator's control panel.

fyi, the "Posts here do not count towards postcount." is still in the description for these subforums. :)

As you have likely noticed, postcount is now on in IOT and Mafia/NOTW fora. Postcount is currently supposed to be on for all public fora EXCEPT Forum Games and archives. If another forum has postcount off, please inform us.
Postcount also remains off for a few staff fora not accessible to the members.

I noticed I got some 3000 something posts from somewhere.
Was the PC turned on anywhere else? Seems only (former) mods are affected, so maybe the infractions subforum again? (would at least fit to some of the other increases too; definitely not enough for the reports subforum).

Top Bottom