Ambrox Classical Age Units

Thanks everybody for your approvals.
In the process of making units I'm becoming a bit more skilled compared to the past, although I still need existing pieces in order to do new models. For this reason the creation's work by true artists like Bakuel and few others, is really fundamental for me.

I've just released a 25 Armored Javelineers Package

I combined vanilla maliskirmisher mesh with mongolian javelin-thrower anims to produce 6 different models, switching heads and working on textures.

Go to first post to download it ;)

Spoiler :

Thanks so much for these guys! I needed some more non-lightly-armored javelineers for WoL.

Impressive as always, what else could I say great job ;)

I've just released a 25 Light Cavalry Units package

I used vanilla keshik and companion anims to produce 10 different models, working on heads, weapons and textures.

Spoiler :

somehow i feel like a junky, hooked for your uploads. Every unit has a different horse and weapon! Impressive!!!

I've just released a 12 WarElephants package

I divided these units by ethnic groups instead of by civs as usual: european, greek-roman, mid-east, african and, specifically, carthaginian with Hannibal hero. I made 6 models working with vanilla elephant animations and additional 6 models working with carthage elephant animations.
Working on these models, I did attention to realistic details, removing iron spikes from legs, unlikely elephant teeth, and giving solid anchorage to every carriage.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom