1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AntiAmericanism

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Phlegmak, Sep 30, 2008.

1. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

I see more people who arn't nessarily anti-american, rather more understand US has been infiltrated by way of Fed reserve( freesmason/ jesuit/ zionist/ Royal crown..who really knows or cares, but thats who are gettin high % in hate increases

The outsiders attack on America started when they had their intent to own the company that printed dollars to the Federal goverment. It would make sense if your a privite enterprise that you would want more wars to sell more dollars.
    Read Presidents Woodrow wilson last words and he admits he wiped out America's freedoms by passing the privatized banking act . The was 1913 not long after came the 1st depression and each time they give out money like mad so eventually they can call it in stealing more land more control from the American people

Let me give you an example of other areas of anti-national infiltration thats come along with this. Before you could never work in army base HQ if your wife was a foreigner. Hell Today they have soldiers in foreign uniforms with access to these buildings. Never mind Unenforced borders has them sailing under the new name "Good Ship Come aboard"

Bums like Alex jones will rip up the US goverment and his veiwship builds in popularty in Britain and other english nations but you will never hear him rip on the Pope or any strange church ties that are closing in on American Today (heard of Palin's Penticosalism or Church vids shot at the pentigon with mention of holy soldiers fighin Muslims off shore?)

And Since when did a US president fly in to attend a popes's funeral? Baby Bush made this dangerous precident. The last Prez to say let the Church be left on the out-side of Gov's door was JFK, the 1st Cathlic president and last to be assinated (other presidents to fight the 'P.Fed' where Abe (creater of the US Greenback, a dollar backed by the goodwill of the people that won the war and Andrew Jackson who escaped an attempt on his life after his efforts agaist the big brit banks bid to privitze the US Monatary system where succesful .( so says his tombstone his crowning acheivment ! )

Its lil things like this that by themselves go unnoticed by people working more n more hours to make same pay but man this shte is getting bad

2. Masquerouge

Masquerouge Deity

:eek:

When are you gonna release a book with Garry Denke?

3. warpus

warpus In pork I trust

I do not understand how Stonehenge fits into all this.

Please explain.

edit: damn.. xposted

4. Masquerouge

Masquerouge Deity

Yours is funnier because it's more subtle :hatsoff:

5. Phlegmak

Phlegmak Deity

6. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Id like to have access to his editer at the very least. Sorry about the grammer I was revising when you quoted. I'll have to google this 'twoother/ conspiracy theorist your liking to me to before I set a date Cool?

IM giving facts not opinions here though, just so you know, really!. when you work alot is hard to believe anything you don't see on TV or the ass.press. Another fact is those sources have increasing been consolidated by new regulations and rise of concentrated wealth. (really!)

So Im not blaming you for gettin your shots in thinking im lying to make for some fun reads (fun if you wait till I edit the hack type job! :)) .Truly Id be thinking the same if never got laid off in 2006 and started gettin paid to read books, blogs, webpages, Wiki citiations and powrpoint presentaions. all in bid to 'get smart'. Hows it working ya think? ; )

7. Masquerouge

Masquerouge Deity

I'm not saying you're lying! I'm saying it was a fun read indeed!

8. sysyphus

sysyphus So they tell me

I held some anti-American sentiments when I was younger, but those began to dissipate when I started going down there frequently and discovered that people like LordRahl are not as common down there I thought.

That image is mainly generated by the media... the American media strangely enough...

Now, when you say USA, I say YAY!!!!!

Canada is still better though

9. knowltok2

knowltok2 Deity

So far off the mark. It is the haughty arrogance of people like you that give our my country a bad name. Well, that and the policies of our current government...

There are plenty of countries around that are doing quite fine, and have fairly happy and content citizens. Some of them even have more freedom than we do. Some of them get to work less and still enjoy the fruits of western society.

The US is not going to remain a great country as long as people like you insist that it is 'teh greatest evah'. A humble, honest approach is much more likely to produce better results in the future, but that may require coping with a world that we may not be the greatest. Our ancestors were able to handle that and not go screaming into the night, I wonder if we can?

10. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

:undecide:
    Uh cool, Well thanks man :)

11. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Well thats where they do strange rituals to cast curses on US, its public opinion and war perfomance and to also rain economic disaters upon their land

Ya I get into this a bit in Chapter 10 of the above post in question. I guess you never made it that far, pity. .. ...That is, if this even addresses my latest OT fiction novel lol . If so then dudes right, infact Id say your being to subtle :)

12. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

mmm Can I Double that?
    (excuse me. tired)

13. ArneHD

ArneHD Just a little bit mad

Snoped!

The etymology has nothing to do with any song at all.

14. Arwon

Arwon

Maybe you should try looking then.

15. Winner

Winner Diverse in Unity

Exactly - when I criticize Russia, it doesn't make me anti-Russian, like the PC cavalry people on this forum think. Obviously these champions of tolerance forgot that people have a right to voice their critical opinion of someone/something without being accused of xenophobic hatred of the said thing.

But what the hell, what do I expect from these hypocrites...

16. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust New Englander

The funny thing is, you nicely illustrate here one of the main reasons why some people are anti-American. Well done. It takes just meeting a few of your kind without the proper counterweight of meeting reasonable americans that can turn someone against americans.

17. Ecofarm

Ecofarm Deity

I, for one, support LordRahl. I don't care if they cry about it.

Somehow, you are a bad person if you flaunt being the sole superpower. Whatever.

USA #1

Oh yea, if someone says anything otherwise (or even slightly criticizes the US for anything) they are anti-american. There, happy? Now all the anti-american wackjobs can feel justified. They're just victims of nationalism, we all know that. Waaaah.

18. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust New Englander

"They hate us because we're beautiful" :cry:

19. .Shane.

.Shane. Take it like a voter Retired Moderator

Correct. Its not hard to verify via the googlemobile. The "green go home" story makes for a fun read but is likely not true.

@Ziggy

1. You need to stop taking him at his word, he clearly checked out of this forum some time ago. His posting style now is more of one that views the forum as a playground, which is fair enough. When I got bored w/ the juvenalia of this place, I just checked out for a while, to each his own.
    2. Any chance you can make/find one of those crying eagles in clown makeup? It would make a great avatar. (yes, I could do it, but I'm lazy/tired/<insert adjective here>)

20. Ecofarm

Ecofarm Deity

@ziggy

You should give emo eagle the proper hair style.