(APRIL FOOLS) Apolyton & CivFanatics Merging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight at Apolyton, we shall fight on the CFC, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the forums, we shall defend our Fanatics Center, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight in the colosseum, we shall fight on the modding grounds, we shall fight in the RFC and in the creation forums, we shall fight in the HOF; we shall never surrender..."

my name would really make sense, if i joined apolyton or civjunction, because that's garbage :D
that's not a good joke, a good joke would be announcing the launchment of "Civ IV - Beyond the Sword" in April 1ST

VIVA LA RESISTANCE

:goodjob:

Soon to be "On Duty" :p

Why do I all of a sudden feel like a small eastern European country looking up at the Big Three? :confused:

And I'll go from some guy with 400-odd posts to a feared and evil mod with near 13 thousand posts ;).

Why do I all of a sudden feel like a small eastern European country looking up at the Big Three? :confused:

Because you are looking up at the "big three"? :p

honestly... i dont know why some of you are so against this whole thing... does 'Poly intimidate yall that much??? :p

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight at Apolyton, we shall fight on the CFC, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the forums, we shall defend our Fanatics Center, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight in the colosseum, we shall fight on the modding grounds, we shall fight in the RFC and in the creation forums, we shall fight in the HOF; we shall never surrender..."

A very nice speech. But somebody in our SOE test-music file, who had nothing to offer than blood, sweat and tears, has used similar words, too.. and then his empire was gone...:)

When will Thunderfall make another announcement regarding this?

no sense fighting, just surrender now.

you never know, the site could be even better. Why fear change? ;)

We come in Peace.

Doesn't being an insurgency mean you are the underdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom