Are you happy with your appearance?

I'm content with it most of the time, but I range from very, very insecure to moderately content.

I have acne that I do have dermatologist prescribed stuff for, that I use according to the instructions and all, and the acne is still there. Sometimes I feel alright with it. Other times I feel like I have a ton of acne. Most of the time I feel like I look the same, but my family will keep commentating on "it's looking clearer" or "it's looking worse" where I see absolutely no changes. I also have greasy hair (similar situation, where generally I see it as a constant level that my parents comment on otherwise. But my hair isn't as bad as my acne).

From a straight-on angle (ie. me looking in the mirror), I like the way my face looks. But I don't like my profile view. I've always had comments that my eyes/eyelashes are incredibly good looking. Thats the only plus I can think of.

Overall body wise, I'm very skinny and reasonably tall, but I'm down with it. I like the way I look (from a straight on angle), and am content from all other angles. People do comment that I have a six pack (although that also is a factor of being skinny where it shows up).

/End of life story

I suppose.. I mean, I have the chest, the broad shoulders, chin, and so forth, but I personally wouldn't mind finding a way to change my hair and my nose. If I just had those two things down, I could pull off the "popped collar" look.

one day, QVN. one day.

Hell yeah, I think i'm stunning ;)

I can't tell who you're referring to. There isn't a stunning person that is in every photo.

I can't tell who you're referring to. There isn't a stunning person that is in every photo.

Well there only is one person in each of those photos

But you knew that :p

Thankyou sir. i try my best. Having a bit of a dissapointing time in college currently.. but I suppose its a happy life if i get dissapointed within days of not getting somewhere with someone new!

Thankyou sir. i try my best. Having a bit of a dissapointing time in college currently.. but I suppose its a happy life if i get dissapointed within days of not getting somewhere with someone new!

You looked better with your moustache.

Top Bottom